Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this product is NOT waterproof i bought this because i was in California and i needed a good waterproof mascara for the pool and beach. i put it one and went swimming and when i went to the bathroom i had raccoon
eyes. when i first used this i noticed the smell right off the bat it smells like rotten tomatoes and it is very liquidy. it is about 6$ at any
drugstore. the packaging is nice though comes in a shiny black tube with red lettering. WOULD DIFFIDENTLY NOT REPURCHASE!!!!!!!!

This stuff was disgusting. I have long and thin black lashes and all I wanted was some volume, but this stuff really made them look spiny and more stick-like than any other mascara I have tried. It also makes my lashes feel really dry. I highly recommend you don't use this stuff.

on 3/14/2009 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

When i bought it i remember me liking it...however it was my first mascara. maybe it was good then. i hear that mascaras "get bad" after a couple months. mine smells funky too. and when i use it now it is HORRIBLY clumpy and won't lengthen. it does make them thick though. too bad that thick lashes are not sexy when its filled with clumps. i'm sure you've seen people with those lashes from time to time. ick. it's also very hard to take off if you don't have a eye makeup remover. well honestly, i don't disbelieve the people who swear it looks so fabulous on them, but mine doesn't look good on me at all.

on 5/29/2005 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it did not do CRAP. it makes your eyelashes so short and does not define at all. and i dont like the brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I wear glasses and it is really annoying when your lashes hit the glasses and smudge the lens leaving flakes and smudges.
-This mascara leaves a natural look
-It doesn't clump and provides definition
-I doesn't provide instant length or volume
-can be buildable
-It is waterproof against tears but I wouldn't go swimming with this
-the wand is a good size and easy to use
-doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day
-would re-purchase if on sale or until I find something I like more

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I decided one day to start and try more mascaras and picked this one up. At first it worked great, it adds tons of volume, length and colour. My eyelashes used to look amazing they were so full and long and deep deep black. But after a few times they became clumpy and started to dry out my eyelashes, it also tends to smudge. But the bigger problem is the GIANT brush on this baby! Its huge! It could be a feather duster! It's actually slightly scary sometimes putting it up to your eyes, and extremely difficult to get into corners. It does fulfill its promise of length and volume but it comes with clumps.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is an okay product.....my friend recommended it to me. it doesn't really lenghten my short asian lashes that much but it does give a natural look if that's what you're going for.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was so excited to purchase this mascara, anvisioning the long, intense, thick black dramatic lashes I was destined to have...so not. But this is an okay mascara. It thickens pretty well, and yes, it's very black. My only problem is that it doesn't lengthen much, but that's okay because it never promised to. I would recommend this mascara. Oh, and it's cheap too!
<3 kADY

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this mascara clumped my eyelashs together and smuged a lot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I liked this mascara, but i already have long thick lashes, so it didnt do much. but it was good enough, so i finished it off. but i wouldnt repurchase