Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.1

on 8/31/2012 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

i guess this product is just so so..nothing special from this..
and because i'm still learning make up, then i need the product that make applying make-up feels easy and this mascara sometime screwed it !!
it does smudge, and not dry quickly so its often to stain on my under eye and it could make 'the darkeye circle' effect...

on 7/22/2009 4:29:00 PM

Absolutely terrible. Enough said.

on 12/10/2008 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I hate this mascara! It just clumps my lashes together every time! That's their idea of giving volume? Just as JelliBelli247 says, it makes it look as if I have just a few Big, Clumpy lashes! Horrible!!!!
Besides that, removing it is a Nightmare!
Don't waste your money on this product.

on 9/17/2008 2:18:00 PM

One of the worst mascaras I've ever tried!!!! Difficult to apply. Clumps, clumps, clumps!!! Doesn't stay! Would not recommend to anyone.

on 2/4/2008 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Doesn't work as good as original???
what's the point!!!
x

worst mascara ever. soo clumpy. looks horrible. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. try maybelline intense xxl if you want volume, its amazing.

on 10/12/2005 9:29:00 PM

This is the worst mascara i've ever tried!
I thought that it would work great...but really, I couldn't even tell much of a difference in my lashes other than colour when I put this on. I don't like the gel formula- it takes a long time to dry, and doesn't work when you apply 2+ coats unless you want to wait a while. I curl my lashes before, and this doesn't hold the curl at ALL. It makes my lashes look short and not thick AT ALL. I don't recommend this to ANYBODY.

on 9/14/2005 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara was really bad!I was looking for something less expensive than
Lancome Hypnose and I bought this one based on the reviews. This mascara
did nothing to my lashes.I have very short light lashes and this mascara did
not even give them a little volume. Sorry Maybelline, but this mascara went
to the trash!

on 11/16/2004 9:21:00 AM

On my lashes this is just a natural looking mascara. It does not give any volume or lenght to my lashes. The formula is a bit thin for a volumizing mascara and it also smudges a bit, (this seems to happen with ALL the Maybelline mascaras that I've used). I like the fact it is really black, but apart from that I find it useless.

on 10/29/2004 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

CRAP CRAP!!!! Tried the original volume express which is slightly better, hoping to find a replacement for my expensive DIOR and LANCOME. Well nothing can touch them. The Turbo Volume clumped my lashed together and after minutes of applying made them straighter and shorter than when I started out!!!! CRAP dont waste your money.