Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

4.4

on 1/14/2013 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is a great mascara if you want natural looking lashes. Although if you want voluminous lashes then just keep building them up. I'd say 1-2 coats is natural and 4-5 coats makes them sky high.i wouldn't recommend this for lower lashes because the brush is thick so it's hard to use. It's a good mascara for school. I would definitely buy this product again.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This was one of the first mascaras I've ever tried, and I didn't regret it. I'm always on the lookout for a great volumizing mascara and this was very good. It never clumped on me and gave me great buildable volume. If I wanted a natural application, I got it. Something more dramatic? I got it. A good, all around mascara.

on 4/7/2009 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

this is a good mascara. i like it. it curled & volumised my long & thick lashes well. it's smudgeproof & not clumpy. i like the slightly curved brush. it made me look like i'm wearing false lashes when i use this mascara which is a good extra point. i also like how it is not as 'wet' like Rimmel Glam Eyes. probably not the best mascara in the world, but it is a good product to me. it's cheap too & the packaging is a bit bulky but i dont mind. would i buy this again? yeah, i would.

on 10/28/2007 9:13:00 PM

I love this mascara! It adds a lot of volume and even adds a little length. but the best part is that is makes a perfect curl so you dont even need an eyelash curler :]

Well, this product is the second volumizing mascara I have tried. I wanted a false eyelash look, definitely over the top. This mascara came very close to what I wanted, jet black ( I purchased it in very black) I don't think it made my eyelashes perfect, at least not exactly how I wanted them. It doesn't clump on me, especially when I comb my eyelashes through a couple of times before, after, and in between coats. I tried to keep applying the coats while they were wet, so there wouldn't be any clumping. It really pumped up the look of my eyelashes, very black with a definite thickness and length to them. Now, my eyelashes are already pretty thick and long, but I still saw a huge difference. Now, the cons are that it seems like it will clump, although it hasn't clumped on me yet, but I can see the strands wanting to stick together, sort of crossing each other. I'm not sure how this would wear in the long run. I'm going to try volumizers of the mascara with primer varieties, but I definitely will purchase this again if I have the chance.

on 11/3/2007 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is my HG mascara!!! I bought this in the 7x, so results may vary with the 3x and 5x. But yes, these make my lashes look longer and thicker. It's a bit on the clumpy side, but how could I complain when every time I've used something like lash exact (CG), they just don't give volume or length? Anyway, this works really well, with one stroke too! Dries fast, so I have time to curl again and it doesn't flake or smudge! The price is 7CAD, which is not so bad for these results though the tube is very thick and bulky looking. Why, I have no idea...

on 11/29/2004 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product gave me loooong THICK fan-like lashes...you can build layers and overall it is very good. But it doesnt last very very long..so you have to reapply now and then.. it also gets kinda clumpy sometimes..so a brush is handy~~

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loved this mascara... I thought it was pretty much the same as the regular Volume Express Waterproof, just more black... like it says =]
Hold a curl really well... and totally volumizes my lashes.
I have Asian lashes that are very staight and not to nice, but with this mascara, I feel like they're longer, thicker, and simply better looking... much better looking!

on 4/13/2004 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this mascara...i'm actually a little surprised about the low ratings it's getting. This is one of the only ones I have that adds good length AND volume with no flaking. The 'very black' color is really dark, which is nice for a dramatic effect. You can add as many coats as you like with this one too because it doesnt clump up. IMHO this is much better than great lash, full n soft, and many of Maybelline's other mascaras. Cute fat tube too!