Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.6

on 1/14/2013 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is a great mascara if you want natural looking lashes. Although if you want voluminous lashes then just keep building them up. I'd say 1-2 coats is natural and 4-5 coats makes them sky high.i wouldn't recommend this for lower lashes because the brush is thick so it's hard to use. It's a good mascara for school. I would definitely buy this product again.

on 3/18/2011 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm not sure what to say about this mascara. It's good in many ways but it surely doesn't beat my HG; CG Lash blast volume wp. I like the brush, it's not too big and is simple but it does smudge. The formula is either too dry or the brush gives it too little amount. The product does get better after few days, before that the it barely does anything. The result is very sophisticated and subtle, but I like my lashes to stand out and to that Turbo Boost doesn't do. It's an ok as a replasement and I would buy it again if nothing else was on the menu but it's not special enough for my taste.

on 7/8/2010 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's super-spidey! (mascara, that is)

Okay, that was corny. This mascara itched my eyes (a common problem for me, to be fair).

And then it was seriously super spidey in the clumping department. It also smudged noticeably. The flaking wasn't awful (just a little).

Why can't drugstore brands make a volumizing mascara that looks as awesome as Full N Soft WP but doesn't itch my eyes? This definitely isn't it. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This was one of the first mascaras I've ever tried, and I didn't regret it. I'm always on the lookout for a great volumizing mascara and this was very good. It never clumped on me and gave me great buildable volume. If I wanted a natural application, I got it. Something more dramatic? I got it. A good, all around mascara.

on 12/27/2009 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this mascara, it is very similar to the regular volum express, I have the waterproof in the light blue tube, so either one will work well. I haven't used it enough to compare which one works better, the brush on the turbo boost has a bit more bristles, so it probably coats more. Maybelline mascaras have been good to me, they are cheap and do the job very well. I have regular sized lashes, not dark, not full and this mascara is a god-send.

on 11/5/2009 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This has replaced my previous HG (Volum' express waterproof) because it holds the curl longer, is blacker, and volumizes better. Neither smudged on me, but my skin is dry and I get waterproof mascaras for their curl-holding awesomeness.

on 10/24/2009 9:18:00 AM

Gives pretty full and thick lashes. However, I'm not a big fan of the brush and the mascara smudges a little on me.

on 4/15/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I started wearing mascara when I was 16 I think and I used the maybelline Voulm' Express Waterproof Mascara. I dont know why but I have always bought water proof mascaras. So anyway......I guess the DS had run out of my regular mascara so I gave this a try. Can I say I loooooove it. It has replaced my too faced mascara. I curl my eye lashes with a spoon and I find that this is the only mascara that doesnt weigh my eye lashes down and gets rid of the curl.

on 4/7/2009 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

this is a good mascara. i like it. it curled & volumised my long & thick lashes well. it's smudgeproof & not clumpy. i like the slightly curved brush. it made me look like i'm wearing false lashes when i use this mascara which is a good extra point. i also like how it is not as 'wet' like Rimmel Glam Eyes. probably not the best mascara in the world, but it is a good product to me. it's cheap too & the packaging is a bit bulky but i dont mind. would i buy this again? yeah, i would.

It didnt rate as well for me as the lash blast from cg and I didn't like the lash blast. The wand is ok, standard look. The formula is ok, a bit wet. It coated my bottom lashes for me, and not in an even way. Ehhhh, I will pass on this. It worked on my lashes by clumping together lashes, which meant that I looked like I only had five or six HUGE lashes.
Not my cup of tea at all.