Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Clumps - nope, others must have gotten a bad batch. This really curls and lengthens, but I'm not seeing the volume here. It "groups" lashes together - it doesn't separate. Hopefully a lash comb will fix that.

i stopped using w/p mascara b/c i found it hard to remove but then i bought this at walmart along with the regular kind for a deal of $4!! i like the w/p waaay better than the regular. the regular clumps but the waterproof is really great! my lashes look miles long, it keeps all the curl from my e/l curler, doesn't clump, and volumizes. however, it doesn't turbo boost volumize them right away like it says, but my lashes have never looked so good!

on 7/19/2005 6:46:00 PM

AWESOME MASCARA!! First of all.. I use one coat of shiseido mascara base and then I use a coat of this stuff.. and BAMM!! Gorgeous lashes. I haven't tried it without the mascara base.. I have really wimpy Asian eyelashes and I only need a coat of this for full, thick, and long lashes.. I don't even have to recurl them! It does smear a lot, but just be careful when applying it and you'll be fine. I'm definitely repurchasing.. it's so cheap!

on 1/22/2005 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm

I was kinda disapointed because it didn't curl my lashes and was very smugable. It also made the skin around my eyes itchy.

on 1/10/2005 9:50:00 PM

I really don't like this product. I legnthens a lot more then it volumizes. It's waterproof, but i don't like how it makes my lashes hard. When i close my eyes i can feel that i'm wearing mascara, which is unlike any other mascara i've tried. I'll stick with my full n' soft.

omg this mascara rocks! normally i don't write reviews, but this mascara is just so awesome! in one coat my wimpy blonde lashes are jet black, much longer, curled (without an eyelash curler), and much thicker. not 5 times thicker, but still incredibly thick. i've often been told my lashes look false only without the awful "i-glued-on-my-lashes" look. also, this mascara is really waterproof, which is a must since i live on the water. i would recommend this to anyone! it's awesome! UPDATE: i've found that after 3 months of wear it's starting to get weird. sometimes it gives me awesome lashes and other times they just look natural but black. you're supposed to replace mascara every 3 months anyway, but it's still enough to bring down my rating since i don't do that.