Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.8

on 7/7/2014 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Favourite mascara ever. I can't find any faults in it. Volumizes and lengthens your lashes with only one coat, and I personally don't get any clumps from it. It is amazing for the price that it is and I will be repurchasing till the end of my days.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Ugh. I think Maybelline mascaras just do not work for me. This was my first ever mascara and I totally hated it. It clumped my lashes and oh my my eyelashes were so stiff! I'm still searching for my HG mascara...

on 12/30/2006 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

When I brought this I was surprised. It made my lash look fake after one coat. I bought this for $6 and got an extra one as a free gift. I love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've never really used too much mascara. I had a gift voucher at a superstore which i had to use in someway and i bought this mascara with it, it was my third. For a mascara novice like me, this product is amazing. It gave my eyes a lift, its very black and three coats of it (after two dry) can easily give you the 'going-out' look. Moreover its so cheap compared to Dior and Estee Lauder. But I still think mascaras better than this have gotta be there. It is a pretty good product overall - its cheap, its very black and it is long lasting. If not applied properly it could give clumps, but if you know how to apply it, this is good stuff. I would recommend it to women who want blacker lashes.