Physique Spiral Shampoo

No Image

3.8

This product was expensive, but in combination with the conditioner and the curl cream it worked wonders for my hair.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Decent shampoo, doesn't leave my hair dry. However, I have no idea why this stuff is so expensive, given that it's virtually identical to Pantene (which costs $6 less for a bigger bottle).

This was okay. I loved the smell but it didn't do much otherwise.

The shampoo I keep coming back to (still on the quest for the *perfect* shampoo). I love the smell, the packaging is good (no ugly designs or weird shapes just clean modern look). My hair is past my shoulders and has natural waves/curls starting about half-way down and I think that this shampoo helps define them, they seem to bounce back better (Warning: this may be me imagining things). The things I love: my hair is thick, shiny, manageable (even after blow-drying) and has some lift at the top, my hair has body and isn't just 'blah' and sticking and hanging frizzily (is that a word?)from my head..hope I help!

I think so far this shampoo is the best by far. I am always on a quest to find shampoos/conditioners that will help tame my very thick, naturally curly, course frizzy hair. Well my search ends with Physique. It helps define my curls leaving them perfectly curled and not leaving my head like a big ole frizz ball! This shampoo is awesome! It controls my frizz like nothing else. The conditioner is great as well, (I would definitley use it in conjunction with the shampoo). When using this product, while in the shower, I could run my fingers through my ususally knotted hair! The smell is fantastic and the overall results are extremely pleasing to me. Trust me I have bought every drugstore brand shampoo/condtioner known to man. Well in this case, to woman. Sure the salon shampoos are great, if you want to spend a fortune. With a husband and four kids, I can't afford to keep buying those expensive brands. Yeah Physique is a little on the pricey side, but I think it is the closest you are going to get to a salon quality shampoo with out having to pay a fortune. Plus, a little goes a long way!!! I have had my bottle for two months and again I have very thick hair passed my shoulders. So it does last. I find myself purchasing the conditioner sooner, which is smaller in size compared to the shampoo. I don't know why they don't make it the same size. I guess that's so we run out and purchase it more often, smart... lol. Anyway, if you have hair like me, long, thick, curly prone to frizzies, try this shampoo. It will work wonders. You feel it the moment you shampoo it in to your hair down to the end when styling it. I am very satisfied and will with out a doubt, purchse again. Hope this helps.

Popular Shampoos