Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

3.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well what can i say but PURE GOODNESS! Have bought this over 10x I own over 60 different perfumes and even Chanel No.5 parfum but nothing smells so good as this one. It is bummer I have to travel 2 hours to buy this for my father but its worth it because he loves it too and he deserves it

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I swear to god they put pheromones in these stuff!! I just cant resist the man who has this stuff on...regardless if he was bald, crippled, 100, or just plane grotesque! LOL!!!!

It smells like...well like a MAN! It's subtle and has a nice light smell to it. I bought it for me twice and twice did I drop the both of them and immediately the CHEAP bottle broke into several pieces, spilling all the liquid HOTNESS all over the floor :(

I love it like crazy that I got my ex to buy it...bad idea now that I go to damn AnF, I keep thinkin bout him -_-

Sorry I drift on and off LOL! Honestly one of my top 3 faves!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So this IS THE SMELL when you walk into the mall(it smells half the mall up) and gag when you walk past the store?! My husband and I both hold our breath when we walk past the A&F store at the mall! This is the most offensive scent and I don't know what they do...do the go around spraying this mess all day long? Plus I get terrible sinus drainage and hack for an hour after I leave the mall every time I go there. GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should not be allowed to spray this stuff and contaminate the whole mall! This stuff makes some people literally sick! Yeah like ME!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance