Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I currently work at Abercrombie & Fitch. I have actually become immune to this fragrance because I am constantly surrounded by it. I will let you in on a secret... Fierce is sprayed automatically every 20 minutes or so out of these special ducts in various spots in the store, including two at the entrance. That is why this fragrance knocks you over when you simply pass by the store. It's actually a more concentrated version of the Fierce we sell in the bottle. But anyway... Fierce actually smells pretty good. It doesn't give me a massive headache, which alot of not-so-good colognes/perfumes do, so that's a plus. It smells manly and sexy, yet in my opinion, this could pass for a unisex fragrance. Alot of girls like it and spray themselves down with it in the store. However, it is, in my opinion, a little too expensive. It runs for like $0.50 per mL... Compared to alot of designer fragrances/colognes, that's not too bad. I can't account for longevity because my triple A's (the clothes we floor models must wear to work) are all soaked in it, so I can't give an unbiased opinion. Overall, I do like Fierce. However, there are a couple of fragrances we sell in-store that smell better in my opinion (1892 Red is the beeeeeeeeest!!). Oh, and I like how there is a picture on the inside of the bottle (the picture itself ain't too had either :P )

on 11/3/2009 11:58:00 AM

OMG this is just amazing. I have my own bottle as I just can't resist it...! My boyfriend wears it and he smells incredible and so sexy! Like with one spritz you can smell it aaaall day long. I love it when I buy something new from A&F and you can smell the scent. Mmmm, its gorgeous!

on 12/24/2008 1:32:00 AM

This cologne is just...SEXY. I can't resist it. I love abercrombie. I have this cologne for my closet, and I love my clothes (most of which is abercrombie) smelling like the store. I sometimes spritz it on my bf, even though he is an Acqua di Gio fan, and he finds it silly how much I love it. I've even got compliments from guys when my clothes smelled of this lol! Would definitely repurchase for the sake of my closet smelling good, despite the price :)

on 12/17/2007 1:50:00 PM

I LOVE this cologne. Whenever I walk into Aberbrombie I get samples of this cologne and leave it in my room so it smells great. I finally got it for my brother for his birthday. GREAT staying power and smells young and sexy. I'm not fond of the price ($60 at least), but I think it's worth it. I'll definitly buy it again. =)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am also a girl, and I love to wear this. And even though I love to wear this, I also think it smells sexy and delicious on guys. Overall, I just love this scent. I also like to lightly mist it over my clothing drawers and it makes my clothes smell so nice and sexy. Definately a repurchase whenever I run out.

I'm a chick and I'm usually picky about what kind of cologne a guy wears. When I smelled Fierce for the first time...I swear I fell in love with the scent. If I were a guy, I would wear this stuff 24/7! Thank goodness I know a few guys who do wear this scent! The scent is so sexy...

Well I've never actually bought this, but I love the smell of my newly bought clothes from Abercrombie because of this cologne. I also have a guy friend who wears this and I just LOVE it. I would consider getting it for myself even though its for men.

Have you have ever wandered around an Abercrombie store and noticed a scent wafting about or detected a fresh unique scent on newly-bought clothes from Abercrombie, and kept thinking to your self, what is that? That, my friend, is their signature scent, Fierce. Fierce is a men's cologne but I find it just as sexy for a woman. Even the cute sales boys and girls agree that it tends to be a very unisex fragrance. I have shopped in the store for ages and have always wondered what the scent was. I would go around sniffing all the perfume samples in the store with no success. Then one day I happened to ask a sales girl if she knew what the scent I would continue to smell every time I came into the store, and she said it was Fierce. She led me to the sample bottle and I spritzed my wrist with it. The first thing I noticed was a very strong and peppery/musky note. It was a man's cologne, afterall, but that first note almost scared me off and led me to believe this wasn't the right scent. But I decided to have faith in the sales girl and left the store to wander around the mall a bit. After about 15 mins or so the scent had dried down to the more recognizable gentle woodsy scent that I had been coveting for quite some time. I was sooo happy to have finally found it. And to think that if I hadn't tried it on and give it some time, I would have assumed it was some other scent after spraying and I would have abandonded it for sure. I'm not sure what the notes in the dry down are but it's a very calming and clean blend. I'd recommend trying it if you love the way the store smells and find the aroma alluring and intoxicating as I do. I'd also suggest spritzing the air just once and stepping through. Because it's a men's cologne it tends to be stronger so you only need a little bit, and if applied directly to the skin, it's going to be way too much for anyone up close. The best thing about Fierce though, is that it has amazing staying power. Just when you think it's gone, you do a brisk movement of your arm and you catch a hint of the scent. It's a comfort scent for me and I'm proud to say this is my new girlie addiction. Try it for yourself.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)