Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.3

on 2/20/2014 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am in looooove with this cologne! every time I notice a boy wears it, I instantly get an urge to rip his clothes off haha :)
The price is a huge bummer though, it's not something you can easily buy for your boyfriend for valentines day or something. And of course the packaging is just pure eye candy!
If you have the money, I'd definitely recommend buying it for your man or even for yourself since many girls wear this cologne as well :)

on 7/27/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Christ, is this the scent that assaults my senses 30 feet from the store? Makes me pull an instant sourpuss face. I have not even been in A&F before just because of this smell. I don't like the scent, especially not when I'm smothered in it. I call it 'douche stink', always some obnoxious bro in a wrinkly, oversized button-down shirt in bars who reek of this stuff around here. Funny, because I don't think it's marketed to that demographic! You can find far better scents at the same price point online. I suppose it's at least one step up from those obnoxiously synthetic drugstore scents. I realize fragrance is a very personal choice, and seeing as how often I smell this on guys (even from a far distance), it's a very popular scent...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Oh god how I hate this fragrance. Haha. I used to work at an a&f and this scent would soak itself in all my clothes and my slippers.

Overall, it's alright but there are better colognes out there. Fierce has a very sharp note. I think it smells better when It starts to wear off rather than the initial spritz.

on 4/22/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance but here is the secrete.......... it is really a weaker version of Chanel Platinum Egoiste which is a Eau De Toilette. Fierce is a cologne. The difference is what you may ask. EDT's are up to 12% oil and colognes are up to 5-6% oil. I would suggest you get a bottle of Chanel for men before this product but don't worry if you already own one...... I have them both and use them often. Cheers!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My husband had this cologne when we first met and wears it almost daily, despite me having purchased him several other colognes in a desperate attempt to get his to stop wearing this. I think that it smells AWFUL. It smells terrible in the bottle as well as on him.
A&F had a cologne many years ago called WOODS, which was the most AMAZING smelling cologne that I have ever smelled. I just discovered that A&F very recently carries this cologne again. I was thrilled. I plan on purchasing WOODS for my husband for Valentine's Day. My only complaint with WOODS is that it used to come in a nice looking bottle and now I see it comes in a bottle similar to FIERCE with a half naked man on it. I think that the bottle now looks cheap and just lame. The last time I checked, my husand's bottle of FIERCE was almost gone, and I am hoping that he will wear the WOODS and not re-purchase the FIERCE. It literally makes me nauseated and causes me to gag when he wears it. To me it smells very cheap, like an AXE body spray mixed with guinee pig cage (cedar wood chips and pee). DISGUSTING.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I swear to god they put pheromones in these stuff!! I just cant resist the man who has this stuff on...regardless if he was bald, crippled, 100, or just plane grotesque! LOL!!!!

It smells like...well like a MAN! It's subtle and has a nice light smell to it. I bought it for me twice and twice did I drop the both of them and immediately the CHEAP bottle broke into several pieces, spilling all the liquid HOTNESS all over the floor :(

I love it like crazy that I got my ex to buy it...bad idea now that I go to damn AnF, I keep thinkin bout him -_-

Sorry I drift on and off LOL! Honestly one of my top 3 faves!

One word for this...SEXY! This is so amazing. I want to buy my very own bottle since it's just so great! One sprtiz and it will last on you all day long! I once sprayed my best friend's bottle on my clothes and I seriously smelled it on my shirt two days later! HG men's cologne!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I know other complain about the awful smell coming from the store and how headache producing it is BUT I LOVE IT! I'm ssssssooooooo NOT the targeted age group (46) and I'm a women but I wear this a lot. Someone below said when first applied it is a definate male frag but dry down to a wearable frag women can wear (at least I do). I get loads of compliments and when I tell them it's Fierce they can't believe this headache blah, blah, blah frag smells so good.

on 3/28/2009 10:21:00 PM

This cologne is DIVINE and I cannot resist it on guys. One of Abercrombie's better fragrances. Ladies, get this for your man!! =P

Love love love this fragrance.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance