Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well what can i say but PURE GOODNESS! Have bought this over 10x I own over 60 different perfumes and even Chanel No.5 parfum but nothing smells so good as this one. It is bummer I have to travel 2 hours to buy this for my father but its worth it because he loves it too and he deserves it

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

As much as I love this smell, it is pretty expensive and I don't find it stays on that well.
I use it as a day fragrance and get complimented when wearing it regularly, but it is expensive and as an eau de cologne isn't really worth the price in my opinion. Try and get someone to pick up a large bottle when in the US and bring it back as a gift for you.

I don't care how popular it is; it smells generic and reeks when you walk by an A&F store. The smell is cloying, poorly formulated and is sickeningly tacky

I have always just loooved this scent on guys and on me when I wear freshly bought AF clothes or if I occasionally borrow some from my guy. This cologne is so overused and common these days which normally turns me off but I still cannot resist this stuff.

on 11/7/2008 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow, I guess I am majorly in the minority hear but I HATE this scent. HATE IT as in literally makes me gag. My boyfriend loved it and apparently bought it from numerous recommendations from other girls before we started dating. I could not stand when he wore it. If he sprayed it in the bathroom, I had to turn the fan on and I wouldn't go in their for hours. I think it is way to strong - all I can smell.

My boyfriend loved it and I know a lot of other loved it, but not for me. We found a cologne for him we both like and threw the rest of this away.

This scent makes me think naughty thoughts. ;) Mmmm.....this scent is all man and I love it

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

OH MAN!!! Everytime I smell this, it makes me drool, its smells SO incredibly sexy! Definetly a perfect men's cologne! Sex in a bottle!!!

I love this fragrance! It never fails to remind me of traveling abroad (I always have a bottle of this wherever I go), lived-in cashmere, well-dressed boys, mischief, fun, and romance. Great sillage...it stays in the air, but that may be bad news for people who are sensitive to it. The only thing that stops it from being perfect is the packaging. The old bottles were okay, square, plain red print, and a plastic top. The new bottles have a nice silver top but the picture of some guy's abs in the back...oh well, whenever anybody asks, I say that it's my boyfriend's bottle! Makes it seem more mischievous...and perfectly true, because he wears it too! :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So this IS THE SMELL when you walk into the mall(it smells half the mall up) and gag when you walk past the store?! My husband and I both hold our breath when we walk past the A&F store at the mall! This is the most offensive scent and I don't know what they do...do the go around spraying this mess all day long? Plus I get terrible sinus drainage and hack for an hour after I leave the mall every time I go there. GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should not be allowed to spray this stuff and contaminate the whole mall! This stuff makes some people literally sick! Yeah like ME!

Wow, I am really surprised that more people have not added a review for this. I always wondered why Abercrombie and Fitch smelled so good, and finally when I was in there one day I asked. Wow. It smells SO GOOD! I am going to get my boyfriend a bottle for Christmas. I would definitely wear it on myself or to spritz for a room scent. Everytime I go to A&F, I'll spray a couple of swatches and stick them in my bag. haha. One thing that I really appreciate about this product as well is that it has a LONG staying power. One the scent dries and settles, it doesn't change anymore. It stays its true scent for a long time. I don't think you can go wrong buying this, it's fool proof. Sex in a bottle!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Cannabis Santal

Popular Fragrances (for Men)