Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.2

on 7/27/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Christ, is this the scent that assaults my senses 30 feet from the store? Makes me pull an instant sourpuss face. I have not even been in A&F before just because of this smell. I don't like the scent, especially not when I'm smothered in it. I call it 'douche stink', always some obnoxious bro in a wrinkly, oversized button-down shirt in bars who reek of this stuff around here. Funny, because I don't think it's marketed to that demographic! You can find far better scents at the same price point online. I suppose it's at least one step up from those obnoxiously synthetic drugstore scents. I realize fragrance is a very personal choice, and seeing as how often I smell this on guys (even from a far distance), it's a very popular scent...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I currently work at Abercrombie & Fitch. I have actually become immune to this fragrance because I am constantly surrounded by it. I will let you in on a secret... Fierce is sprayed automatically every 20 minutes or so out of these special ducts in various spots in the store, including two at the entrance. That is why this fragrance knocks you over when you simply pass by the store. It's actually a more concentrated version of the Fierce we sell in the bottle. But anyway... Fierce actually smells pretty good. It doesn't give me a massive headache, which alot of not-so-good colognes/perfumes do, so that's a plus. It smells manly and sexy, yet in my opinion, this could pass for a unisex fragrance. Alot of girls like it and spray themselves down with it in the store. However, it is, in my opinion, a little too expensive. It runs for like $0.50 per mL... Compared to alot of designer fragrances/colognes, that's not too bad. I can't account for longevity because my triple A's (the clothes we floor models must wear to work) are all soaked in it, so I can't give an unbiased opinion. Overall, I do like Fierce. However, there are a couple of fragrances we sell in-store that smell better in my opinion (1892 Red is the beeeeeeeeest!!). Oh, and I like how there is a picture on the inside of the bottle (the picture itself ain't too had either :P )

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I swear to god they put pheromones in these stuff!! I just cant resist the man who has this stuff on...regardless if he was bald, crippled, 100, or just plane grotesque! LOL!!!!

It smells like...well like a MAN! It's subtle and has a nice light smell to it. I bought it for me twice and twice did I drop the both of them and immediately the CHEAP bottle broke into several pieces, spilling all the liquid HOTNESS all over the floor :(

I love it like crazy that I got my ex to buy it...bad idea now that I go to damn AnF, I keep thinkin bout him -_-

Sorry I drift on and off LOL! Honestly one of my top 3 faves!

I work at A&F and we have to spritz the clothes with this stuff constantly. And even though I smell it all day long at work, I still love it when my boyfriend wears it! It really is the perfect smell for guys, and it lasts a long time. :)

OH MAN the BEST guy fragrance!!!! HANDS DOWN Even I want to wear this!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance