Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by hair type : Other
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

on 3/2/2013 10:44:00 PM

I am so in love with this smell, I don't even know where to begin. I would literally go into Abercrombie and spray myself with this scent and walk out. I know it is a man's scent but it smells great on both girls and guys. I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it (and i steal some here and there hehe).

One word for this...SEXY! This is so amazing. I want to buy my very own bottle since it's just so great! One sprtiz and it will last on you all day long! I once sprayed my best friend's bottle on my clothes and I seriously smelled it on my shirt two days later! HG men's cologne!!

I have always just loooved this scent on guys and on me when I wear freshly bought AF clothes or if I occasionally borrow some from my guy. This cologne is so overused and common these days which normally turns me off but I still cannot resist this stuff.

I don't wear this but my boyfriend does and it makes me want to sniff his shirts and cuddle just so I can smell this scent! I hate walking into an Abercrombie store but it smells incredible.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

OH MAN!!! Everytime I smell this, it makes me drool, its smells SO incredibly sexy! Definetly a perfect men's cologne! Sex in a bottle!!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am also a girl, and I love to wear this. And even though I love to wear this, I also think it smells sexy and delicious on guys. Overall, I just love this scent. I also like to lightly mist it over my clothing drawers and it makes my clothes smell so nice and sexy. Definately a repurchase whenever I run out.

Wow this stuff smells amazingly fantastic. I don't own this but it smells so good that I have seriously considered buying it on several occasions just to whiff it every now and then. I honestly think that any guy that wears this becomes about 400 times hotter if he wears this cologne, no joke. Take note boys - girls love this!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)