Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

As much as I love this smell, it is pretty expensive and I don't find it stays on that well.
I use it as a day fragrance and get complimented when wearing it regularly, but it is expensive and as an eau de cologne isn't really worth the price in my opinion. Try and get someone to pick up a large bottle when in the US and bring it back as a gift for you.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Oh god how I hate this fragrance. Haha. I used to work at an a&f and this scent would soak itself in all my clothes and my slippers.

Overall, it's alright but there are better colognes out there. Fierce has a very sharp note. I think it smells better when It starts to wear off rather than the initial spritz.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I swear to god they put pheromones in these stuff!! I just cant resist the man who has this stuff on...regardless if he was bald, crippled, 100, or just plane grotesque! LOL!!!!

It smells like...well like a MAN! It's subtle and has a nice light smell to it. I bought it for me twice and twice did I drop the both of them and immediately the CHEAP bottle broke into several pieces, spilling all the liquid HOTNESS all over the floor :(

I love it like crazy that I got my ex to buy it...bad idea now that I go to damn AnF, I keep thinkin bout him -_-

Sorry I drift on and off LOL! Honestly one of my top 3 faves!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I know other complain about the awful smell coming from the store and how headache producing it is BUT I LOVE IT! I'm ssssssooooooo NOT the targeted age group (46) and I'm a women but I wear this a lot. Someone below said when first applied it is a definate male frag but dry down to a wearable frag women can wear (at least I do). I get loads of compliments and when I tell them it's Fierce they can't believe this headache blah, blah, blah frag smells so good.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

OH MAN!!! Everytime I smell this, it makes me drool, its smells SO incredibly sexy! Definetly a perfect men's cologne! Sex in a bottle!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So this IS THE SMELL when you walk into the mall(it smells half the mall up) and gag when you walk past the store?! My husband and I both hold our breath when we walk past the A&F store at the mall! This is the most offensive scent and I don't know what they do...do the go around spraying this mess all day long? Plus I get terrible sinus drainage and hack for an hour after I leave the mall every time I go there. GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should not be allowed to spray this stuff and contaminate the whole mall! This stuff makes some people literally sick! Yeah like ME!

on 6/9/2004 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have not actually bought this product, but I'm planning on getting it for my husband. Everytime I walk past Abercrombie in the mall, I smell Fierce wafting out of the store, and I swear it makes me think of sex. I have no idea why, but I love it!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Antaeus For Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)