Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.6

on 2/20/2014 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am in looooove with this cologne! every time I notice a boy wears it, I instantly get an urge to rip his clothes off haha :)
The price is a huge bummer though, it's not something you can easily buy for your boyfriend for valentines day or something. And of course the packaging is just pure eye candy!
If you have the money, I'd definitely recommend buying it for your man or even for yourself since many girls wear this cologne as well :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i don't like smell, don't wanna buy it, but overall is okay, and my husband love it too

on 11/3/2009 11:58:00 AM

OMG this is just amazing. I have my own bottle as I just can't resist it...! My boyfriend wears it and he smells incredible and so sexy! Like with one spritz you can smell it aaaall day long. I love it when I buy something new from A&F and you can smell the scent. Mmmm, its gorgeous!

on 12/24/2008 1:32:00 AM

This cologne is just...SEXY. I can't resist it. I love abercrombie. I have this cologne for my closet, and I love my clothes (most of which is abercrombie) smelling like the store. I sometimes spritz it on my bf, even though he is an Acqua di Gio fan, and he finds it silly how much I love it. I've even got compliments from guys when my clothes smelled of this lol! Would definitely repurchase for the sake of my closet smelling good, despite the price :)

First off, I love this scent on guys. As long as it's very faint, it's so great when you get up close or wear a shirt and smell it. It's manly, like it makes me want to be taken care of (that sounds so weird, but i get that feeling from it.) However, there are a few conditions that would have to be met for it to be o.k. with me that a guy wore this:

1) I'd prefer not to know that he's wearing Fierce. Even though I know that no man smells naturally like an Abercrombie store, I would not like to see the bottle anywhere. I don't really like knowing that a guy wears cologne, there's something kind of weird and feminine about it that I just don't like. And Fierce is worse because it's got '16 year old boy wearing a trucker hat' written all over it.

2) The guy can't actually shop at Abercrombie. Sorry, but it's too frat boy. That's why if I have to see a cologne on your dresser drawer, make it something masculine or classy, like Creed Green Irish Tweed. You don't have to use it, just let me believe you do.

I know, I'm super hypocritical, but I love this scent so much that I can't bear to just write it off because I'm somewhat of a product elitist. This works like catnip on every girl I've ever talked to, and I would recommend that you buy a bottle if you're a guy.

ps this should be the official perfume of Tyra Banks. So fierce.

I love this fragrance! It never fails to remind me of traveling abroad (I always have a bottle of this wherever I go), lived-in cashmere, well-dressed boys, mischief, fun, and romance. Great sillage...it stays in the air, but that may be bad news for people who are sensitive to it. The only thing that stops it from being perfect is the packaging. The old bottles were okay, square, plain red print, and a plastic top. The new bottles have a nice silver top but the picture of some guy's abs in the back...oh well, whenever anybody asks, I say that it's my boyfriend's bottle! Makes it seem more mischievous...and perfectly true, because he wears it too! :)

Have you have ever wandered around an Abercrombie store and noticed a scent wafting about or detected a fresh unique scent on newly-bought clothes from Abercrombie, and kept thinking to your self, what is that? That, my friend, is their signature scent, Fierce. Fierce is a men's cologne but I find it just as sexy for a woman. Even the cute sales boys and girls agree that it tends to be a very unisex fragrance. I have shopped in the store for ages and have always wondered what the scent was. I would go around sniffing all the perfume samples in the store with no success. Then one day I happened to ask a sales girl if she knew what the scent I would continue to smell every time I came into the store, and she said it was Fierce. She led me to the sample bottle and I spritzed my wrist with it. The first thing I noticed was a very strong and peppery/musky note. It was a man's cologne, afterall, but that first note almost scared me off and led me to believe this wasn't the right scent. But I decided to have faith in the sales girl and left the store to wander around the mall a bit. After about 15 mins or so the scent had dried down to the more recognizable gentle woodsy scent that I had been coveting for quite some time. I was sooo happy to have finally found it. And to think that if I hadn't tried it on and give it some time, I would have assumed it was some other scent after spraying and I would have abandonded it for sure. I'm not sure what the notes in the dry down are but it's a very calming and clean blend. I'd recommend trying it if you love the way the store smells and find the aroma alluring and intoxicating as I do. I'd also suggest spritzing the air just once and stepping through. Because it's a men's cologne it tends to be stronger so you only need a little bit, and if applied directly to the skin, it's going to be way too much for anyone up close. The best thing about Fierce though, is that it has amazing staying power. Just when you think it's gone, you do a brisk movement of your arm and you catch a hint of the scent. It's a comfort scent for me and I'm proud to say this is my new girlie addiction. Try it for yourself.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Fahrenheit

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance