Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by skin type : Other
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

on 8/7/2015 10:21:00 AM

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME. I AM LOOKING FOR THE OLDER VERSION OF FIERCE COLOGNE, THE BOTTLE WITH THE ALL SILVER CAP, LAST MADE CIRCA 2010. LOVE THIS COLOGNE, BUT IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS REFORMULATED 4-5 YEARS AGO AND I REMEMBER THE OLD VERSION SMELLING BETTER AND LASTING LONGER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE AN OLD BOTTLE I WOULD JUST BUY IT FROM YOU. THANK YOU.

on 4/22/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance but here is the secrete.......... it is really a weaker version of Chanel Platinum Egoiste which is a Eau De Toilette. Fierce is a cologne. The difference is what you may ask. EDT's are up to 12% oil and colognes are up to 5-6% oil. I would suggest you get a bottle of Chanel for men before this product but don't worry if you already own one...... I have them both and use them often. Cheers!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am also a girl, and I love to wear this. And even though I love to wear this, I also think it smells sexy and delicious on guys. Overall, I just love this scent. I also like to lightly mist it over my clothing drawers and it makes my clothes smell so nice and sexy. Definately a repurchase whenever I run out.

Wow this stuff smells amazingly fantastic. I don't own this but it smells so good that I have seriously considered buying it on several occasions just to whiff it every now and then. I honestly think that any guy that wears this becomes about 400 times hotter if he wears this cologne, no joke. Take note boys - girls love this!

I stopped in at A&F last night to buy a skirt and I've always wondered which scent they seem to have pumping through their vents. It is just the cleanest, sexiest smell. While at the register I asked the SA which one it is and he said Fierce. I was hesitant to buy it because it is a men's cologne, but I figured that I'd spray it on my wrist and see what i'd think later on. I also sprayed one of those little paper strips and threw it in the bag with my skirt. Well, during the entire drive home, I kept sniffing myself. It's a great scent, I love it, for a man or a woman and I'm going back to night to pick up a bottle for myself. I didn't take notice of the price, however they seem to have two available sizes on the website, 1 oz for $24.50 and I think 1.7 oz for $39.50. And as far as staying power...I showered this morning and, at 10am, I can still faintly smell it on me. Love it and can't wait to go back tonight to buy it!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Fahrenheit

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance