Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.8

on 3/2/2013 10:44:00 PM

I am so in love with this smell, I don't even know where to begin. I would literally go into Abercrombie and spray myself with this scent and walk out. I know it is a man's scent but it smells great on both girls and guys. I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it (and i steal some here and there hehe).

on 4/22/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance but here is the secrete.......... it is really a weaker version of Chanel Platinum Egoiste which is a Eau De Toilette. Fierce is a cologne. The difference is what you may ask. EDT's are up to 12% oil and colognes are up to 5-6% oil. I would suggest you get a bottle of Chanel for men before this product but don't worry if you already own one...... I have them both and use them often. Cheers!

I have always just loooved this scent on guys and on me when I wear freshly bought AF clothes or if I occasionally borrow some from my guy. This cologne is so overused and common these days which normally turns me off but I still cannot resist this stuff.

Love love love this fragrance.

First off, I love this scent on guys. As long as it's very faint, it's so great when you get up close or wear a shirt and smell it. It's manly, like it makes me want to be taken care of (that sounds so weird, but i get that feeling from it.) However, there are a few conditions that would have to be met for it to be o.k. with me that a guy wore this:

1) I'd prefer not to know that he's wearing Fierce. Even though I know that no man smells naturally like an Abercrombie store, I would not like to see the bottle anywhere. I don't really like knowing that a guy wears cologne, there's something kind of weird and feminine about it that I just don't like. And Fierce is worse because it's got '16 year old boy wearing a trucker hat' written all over it.

2) The guy can't actually shop at Abercrombie. Sorry, but it's too frat boy. That's why if I have to see a cologne on your dresser drawer, make it something masculine or classy, like Creed Green Irish Tweed. You don't have to use it, just let me believe you do.

I know, I'm super hypocritical, but I love this scent so much that I can't bear to just write it off because I'm somewhat of a product elitist. This works like catnip on every girl I've ever talked to, and I would recommend that you buy a bottle if you're a guy.

ps this should be the official perfume of Tyra Banks. So fierce.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am also a girl, and I love to wear this. And even though I love to wear this, I also think it smells sexy and delicious on guys. Overall, I just love this scent. I also like to lightly mist it over my clothing drawers and it makes my clothes smell so nice and sexy. Definately a repurchase whenever I run out.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)