Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

on 8/7/2015 10:21:00 AM

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME. I AM LOOKING FOR THE OLDER VERSION OF FIERCE COLOGNE, THE BOTTLE WITH THE ALL SILVER CAP, LAST MADE CIRCA 2010. LOVE THIS COLOGNE, BUT IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS REFORMULATED 4-5 YEARS AGO AND I REMEMBER THE OLD VERSION SMELLING BETTER AND LASTING LONGER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE AN OLD BOTTLE I WOULD JUST BUY IT FROM YOU. THANK YOU.

This scent makes me think naughty thoughts. ;) Mmmm.....this scent is all man and I love it

I don't wear this but my boyfriend does and it makes me want to sniff his shirts and cuddle just so I can smell this scent! I hate walking into an Abercrombie store but it smells incredible.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

OH MAN!!! Everytime I smell this, it makes me drool, its smells SO incredibly sexy! Definetly a perfect men's cologne! Sex in a bottle!!!

Wow this stuff smells amazingly fantastic. I don't own this but it smells so good that I have seriously considered buying it on several occasions just to whiff it every now and then. I honestly think that any guy that wears this becomes about 400 times hotter if he wears this cologne, no joke. Take note boys - girls love this!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Fahrenheit

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance