Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well what can i say but PURE GOODNESS! Have bought this over 10x I own over 60 different perfumes and even Chanel No.5 parfum but nothing smells so good as this one. It is bummer I have to travel 2 hours to buy this for my father but its worth it because he loves it too and he deserves it

on 8/7/2015 10:21:00 AM

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME. I AM LOOKING FOR THE OLDER VERSION OF FIERCE COLOGNE, THE BOTTLE WITH THE ALL SILVER CAP, LAST MADE CIRCA 2010. LOVE THIS COLOGNE, BUT IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS REFORMULATED 4-5 YEARS AGO AND I REMEMBER THE OLD VERSION SMELLING BETTER AND LASTING LONGER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE AN OLD BOTTLE I WOULD JUST BUY IT FROM YOU. THANK YOU.

on 2/20/2014 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am in looooove with this cologne! every time I notice a boy wears it, I instantly get an urge to rip his clothes off haha :)
The price is a huge bummer though, it's not something you can easily buy for your boyfriend for valentines day or something. And of course the packaging is just pure eye candy!
If you have the money, I'd definitely recommend buying it for your man or even for yourself since many girls wear this cologne as well :)

on 3/2/2013 10:44:00 PM

I am so in love with this smell, I don't even know where to begin. I would literally go into Abercrombie and spray myself with this scent and walk out. I know it is a man's scent but it smells great on both girls and guys. I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it (and i steal some here and there hehe).

on 4/22/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance but here is the secrete.......... it is really a weaker version of Chanel Platinum Egoiste which is a Eau De Toilette. Fierce is a cologne. The difference is what you may ask. EDT's are up to 12% oil and colognes are up to 5-6% oil. I would suggest you get a bottle of Chanel for men before this product but don't worry if you already own one...... I have them both and use them often. Cheers!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I swear to god they put pheromones in these stuff!! I just cant resist the man who has this stuff on...regardless if he was bald, crippled, 100, or just plane grotesque! LOL!!!!

It smells like...well like a MAN! It's subtle and has a nice light smell to it. I bought it for me twice and twice did I drop the both of them and immediately the CHEAP bottle broke into several pieces, spilling all the liquid HOTNESS all over the floor :(

I love it like crazy that I got my ex to buy it...bad idea now that I go to damn AnF, I keep thinkin bout him -_-

Sorry I drift on and off LOL! Honestly one of my top 3 faves!

One word for this...SEXY! This is so amazing. I want to buy my very own bottle since it's just so great! One sprtiz and it will last on you all day long! I once sprayed my best friend's bottle on my clothes and I seriously smelled it on my shirt two days later! HG men's cologne!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I know other complain about the awful smell coming from the store and how headache producing it is BUT I LOVE IT! I'm ssssssooooooo NOT the targeted age group (46) and I'm a women but I wear this a lot. Someone below said when first applied it is a definate male frag but dry down to a wearable frag women can wear (at least I do). I get loads of compliments and when I tell them it's Fierce they can't believe this headache blah, blah, blah frag smells so good.

on 11/3/2009 11:58:00 AM

OMG this is just amazing. I have my own bottle as I just can't resist it...! My boyfriend wears it and he smells incredible and so sexy! Like with one spritz you can smell it aaaall day long. I love it when I buy something new from A&F and you can smell the scent. Mmmm, its gorgeous!

on 3/28/2009 10:21:00 PM

This cologne is DIVINE and I cannot resist it on guys. One of Abercrombie's better fragrances. Ladies, get this for your man!! =P

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)