Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.3

on 6/9/2004 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have not actually bought this product, but I'm planning on getting it for my husband. Everytime I walk past Abercrombie in the mall, I smell Fierce wafting out of the store, and I swear it makes me think of sex. I have no idea why, but I love it!

Have you have ever wandered around an Abercrombie store and noticed a scent wafting about or detected a fresh unique scent on newly-bought clothes from Abercrombie, and kept thinking to your self, what is that? That, my friend, is their signature scent, Fierce. Fierce is a men's cologne but I find it just as sexy for a woman. Even the cute sales boys and girls agree that it tends to be a very unisex fragrance. I have shopped in the store for ages and have always wondered what the scent was. I would go around sniffing all the perfume samples in the store with no success. Then one day I happened to ask a sales girl if she knew what the scent I would continue to smell every time I came into the store, and she said it was Fierce. She led me to the sample bottle and I spritzed my wrist with it. The first thing I noticed was a very strong and peppery/musky note. It was a man's cologne, afterall, but that first note almost scared me off and led me to believe this wasn't the right scent. But I decided to have faith in the sales girl and left the store to wander around the mall a bit. After about 15 mins or so the scent had dried down to the more recognizable gentle woodsy scent that I had been coveting for quite some time. I was sooo happy to have finally found it. And to think that if I hadn't tried it on and give it some time, I would have assumed it was some other scent after spraying and I would have abandonded it for sure. I'm not sure what the notes in the dry down are but it's a very calming and clean blend. I'd recommend trying it if you love the way the store smells and find the aroma alluring and intoxicating as I do. I'd also suggest spritzing the air just once and stepping through. Because it's a men's cologne it tends to be stronger so you only need a little bit, and if applied directly to the skin, it's going to be way too much for anyone up close. The best thing about Fierce though, is that it has amazing staying power. Just when you think it's gone, you do a brisk movement of your arm and you catch a hint of the scent. It's a comfort scent for me and I'm proud to say this is my new girlie addiction. Try it for yourself.

I stopped in at A&F last night to buy a skirt and I've always wondered which scent they seem to have pumping through their vents. It is just the cleanest, sexiest smell. While at the register I asked the SA which one it is and he said Fierce. I was hesitant to buy it because it is a men's cologne, but I figured that I'd spray it on my wrist and see what i'd think later on. I also sprayed one of those little paper strips and threw it in the bag with my skirt. Well, during the entire drive home, I kept sniffing myself. It's a great scent, I love it, for a man or a woman and I'm going back to night to pick up a bottle for myself. I didn't take notice of the price, however they seem to have two available sizes on the website, 1 oz for $24.50 and I think 1.7 oz for $39.50. And as far as staying power...I showered this morning and, at 10am, I can still faintly smell it on me. Love it and can't wait to go back tonight to buy it!

Well I've never actually bought this, but I love the smell of my newly bought clothes from Abercrombie because of this cologne. I also have a guy friend who wears this and I just LOVE it. I would consider getting it for myself even though its for men.

Wow this stuff smells amazingly fantastic. I don't own this but it smells so good that I have seriously considered buying it on several occasions just to whiff it every now and then. I honestly think that any guy that wears this becomes about 400 times hotter if he wears this cologne, no joke. Take note boys - girls love this!

I'm a chick and I'm usually picky about what kind of cologne a guy wears. When I smelled Fierce for the first time...I swear I fell in love with the scent. If I were a guy, I would wear this stuff 24/7! Thank goodness I know a few guys who do wear this scent! The scent is so sexy...

on 5/30/2006 11:22:00 AM

Ugh, omg this is the worst Abercrombie smell I've had the displeasure of smelling. It smells horrible. It's like smelling a tree forest, or a xmas tree lot. I'm allergic to pine trees maybe that's why I don't like it.

on 6/28/2006 9:55:00 AM

omg i love abercrombie fierce! it is so delicious! i bought it for my brothers birthday when i used to live in america, and he loved it! i just wish i could get it here in germany for my bf! 5 lippies for sure, awesome scent!

OH MAN the BEST guy fragrance!!!! HANDS DOWN Even I want to wear this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this so much, I'm a girl and I wear this. I get so many compliments on it. It's just delicious and sexy.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance