Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by age: 30-35
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

3.0

on 8/7/2015 10:21:00 AM

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME. I AM LOOKING FOR THE OLDER VERSION OF FIERCE COLOGNE, THE BOTTLE WITH THE ALL SILVER CAP, LAST MADE CIRCA 2010. LOVE THIS COLOGNE, BUT IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS REFORMULATED 4-5 YEARS AGO AND I REMEMBER THE OLD VERSION SMELLING BETTER AND LASTING LONGER. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE AN OLD BOTTLE I WOULD JUST BUY IT FROM YOU. THANK YOU.

on 4/22/2011 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing fragrance but here is the secrete.......... it is really a weaker version of Chanel Platinum Egoiste which is a Eau De Toilette. Fierce is a cologne. The difference is what you may ask. EDT's are up to 12% oil and colognes are up to 5-6% oil. I would suggest you get a bottle of Chanel for men before this product but don't worry if you already own one...... I have them both and use them often. Cheers!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My husband had this cologne when we first met and wears it almost daily, despite me having purchased him several other colognes in a desperate attempt to get his to stop wearing this. I think that it smells AWFUL. It smells terrible in the bottle as well as on him.
A&F had a cologne many years ago called WOODS, which was the most AMAZING smelling cologne that I have ever smelled. I just discovered that A&F very recently carries this cologne again. I was thrilled. I plan on purchasing WOODS for my husband for Valentine's Day. My only complaint with WOODS is that it used to come in a nice looking bottle and now I see it comes in a bottle similar to FIERCE with a half naked man on it. I think that the bottle now looks cheap and just lame. The last time I checked, my husand's bottle of FIERCE was almost gone, and I am hoping that he will wear the WOODS and not re-purchase the FIERCE. It literally makes me nauseated and causes me to gag when he wears it. To me it smells very cheap, like an AXE body spray mixed with guinee pig cage (cedar wood chips and pee). DISGUSTING.

on 11/7/2008 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow, I guess I am majorly in the minority hear but I HATE this scent. HATE IT as in literally makes me gag. My boyfriend loved it and apparently bought it from numerous recommendations from other girls before we started dating. I could not stand when he wore it. If he sprayed it in the bathroom, I had to turn the fan on and I wouldn't go in their for hours. I think it is way to strong - all I can smell.

My boyfriend loved it and I know a lot of other loved it, but not for me. We found a cologne for him we both like and threw the rest of this away.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance