Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by age: 25-29
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

3.4

on 7/27/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Christ, is this the scent that assaults my senses 30 feet from the store? Makes me pull an instant sourpuss face. I have not even been in A&F before just because of this smell. I don't like the scent, especially not when I'm smothered in it. I call it 'douche stink', always some obnoxious bro in a wrinkly, oversized button-down shirt in bars who reek of this stuff around here. Funny, because I don't think it's marketed to that demographic! You can find far better scents at the same price point online. I suppose it's at least one step up from those obnoxiously synthetic drugstore scents. I realize fragrance is a very personal choice, and seeing as how often I smell this on guys (even from a far distance), it's a very popular scent...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I currently work at Abercrombie & Fitch. I have actually become immune to this fragrance because I am constantly surrounded by it. I will let you in on a secret... Fierce is sprayed automatically every 20 minutes or so out of these special ducts in various spots in the store, including two at the entrance. That is why this fragrance knocks you over when you simply pass by the store. It's actually a more concentrated version of the Fierce we sell in the bottle. But anyway... Fierce actually smells pretty good. It doesn't give me a massive headache, which alot of not-so-good colognes/perfumes do, so that's a plus. It smells manly and sexy, yet in my opinion, this could pass for a unisex fragrance. Alot of girls like it and spray themselves down with it in the store. However, it is, in my opinion, a little too expensive. It runs for like $0.50 per mL... Compared to alot of designer fragrances/colognes, that's not too bad. I can't account for longevity because my triple A's (the clothes we floor models must wear to work) are all soaked in it, so I can't give an unbiased opinion. Overall, I do like Fierce. However, there are a couple of fragrances we sell in-store that smell better in my opinion (1892 Red is the beeeeeeeeest!!). Oh, and I like how there is a picture on the inside of the bottle (the picture itself ain't too had either :P )

on 3/2/2013 10:44:00 PM

I am so in love with this smell, I don't even know where to begin. I would literally go into Abercrombie and spray myself with this scent and walk out. I know it is a man's scent but it smells great on both girls and guys. I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it (and i steal some here and there hehe).

I don't care how popular it is; it smells generic and reeks when you walk by an A&F store. The smell is cloying, poorly formulated and is sickeningly tacky

on 5/30/2006 11:22:00 AM

Ugh, omg this is the worst Abercrombie smell I've had the displeasure of smelling. It smells horrible. It's like smelling a tree forest, or a xmas tree lot. I'm allergic to pine trees maybe that's why I don't like it.

I stopped in at A&F last night to buy a skirt and I've always wondered which scent they seem to have pumping through their vents. It is just the cleanest, sexiest smell. While at the register I asked the SA which one it is and he said Fierce. I was hesitant to buy it because it is a men's cologne, but I figured that I'd spray it on my wrist and see what i'd think later on. I also sprayed one of those little paper strips and threw it in the bag with my skirt. Well, during the entire drive home, I kept sniffing myself. It's a great scent, I love it, for a man or a woman and I'm going back to night to pick up a bottle for myself. I didn't take notice of the price, however they seem to have two available sizes on the website, 1 oz for $24.50 and I think 1.7 oz for $39.50. And as far as staying power...I showered this morning and, at 10am, I can still faintly smell it on me. Love it and can't wait to go back tonight to buy it!

Have you have ever wandered around an Abercrombie store and noticed a scent wafting about or detected a fresh unique scent on newly-bought clothes from Abercrombie, and kept thinking to your self, what is that? That, my friend, is their signature scent, Fierce. Fierce is a men's cologne but I find it just as sexy for a woman. Even the cute sales boys and girls agree that it tends to be a very unisex fragrance. I have shopped in the store for ages and have always wondered what the scent was. I would go around sniffing all the perfume samples in the store with no success. Then one day I happened to ask a sales girl if she knew what the scent I would continue to smell every time I came into the store, and she said it was Fierce. She led me to the sample bottle and I spritzed my wrist with it. The first thing I noticed was a very strong and peppery/musky note. It was a man's cologne, afterall, but that first note almost scared me off and led me to believe this wasn't the right scent. But I decided to have faith in the sales girl and left the store to wander around the mall a bit. After about 15 mins or so the scent had dried down to the more recognizable gentle woodsy scent that I had been coveting for quite some time. I was sooo happy to have finally found it. And to think that if I hadn't tried it on and give it some time, I would have assumed it was some other scent after spraying and I would have abandonded it for sure. I'm not sure what the notes in the dry down are but it's a very calming and clean blend. I'd recommend trying it if you love the way the store smells and find the aroma alluring and intoxicating as I do. I'd also suggest spritzing the air just once and stepping through. Because it's a men's cologne it tends to be stronger so you only need a little bit, and if applied directly to the skin, it's going to be way too much for anyone up close. The best thing about Fierce though, is that it has amazing staying power. Just when you think it's gone, you do a brisk movement of your arm and you catch a hint of the scent. It's a comfort scent for me and I'm proud to say this is my new girlie addiction. Try it for yourself.

on 6/9/2004 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have not actually bought this product, but I'm planning on getting it for my husband. Everytime I walk past Abercrombie in the mall, I smell Fierce wafting out of the store, and I swear it makes me think of sex. I have no idea why, but I love it!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance