Abercrombie & Fitch 'Fierce'

Filtered by age: 19-24
Abercrombie & Fitch  'Fierce'

4.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well what can i say but PURE GOODNESS! Have bought this over 10x I own over 60 different perfumes and even Chanel No.5 parfum but nothing smells so good as this one. It is bummer I have to travel 2 hours to buy this for my father but its worth it because he loves it too and he deserves it

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

As much as I love this smell, it is pretty expensive and I don't find it stays on that well.
I use it as a day fragrance and get complimented when wearing it regularly, but it is expensive and as an eau de cologne isn't really worth the price in my opinion. Try and get someone to pick up a large bottle when in the US and bring it back as a gift for you.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Oh god how I hate this fragrance. Haha. I used to work at an a&f and this scent would soak itself in all my clothes and my slippers.

Overall, it's alright but there are better colognes out there. Fierce has a very sharp note. I think it smells better when It starts to wear off rather than the initial spritz.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I swear to god they put pheromones in these stuff!! I just cant resist the man who has this stuff on...regardless if he was bald, crippled, 100, or just plane grotesque! LOL!!!!

It smells like...well like a MAN! It's subtle and has a nice light smell to it. I bought it for me twice and twice did I drop the both of them and immediately the CHEAP bottle broke into several pieces, spilling all the liquid HOTNESS all over the floor :(

I love it like crazy that I got my ex to buy it...bad idea now that I go to damn AnF, I keep thinkin bout him -_-

Sorry I drift on and off LOL! Honestly one of my top 3 faves!

on 3/28/2009 10:21:00 PM

This cologne is DIVINE and I cannot resist it on guys. One of Abercrombie's better fragrances. Ladies, get this for your man!! =P

on 12/24/2008 1:32:00 AM

This cologne is just...SEXY. I can't resist it. I love abercrombie. I have this cologne for my closet, and I love my clothes (most of which is abercrombie) smelling like the store. I sometimes spritz it on my bf, even though he is an Acqua di Gio fan, and he finds it silly how much I love it. I've even got compliments from guys when my clothes smelled of this lol! Would definitely repurchase for the sake of my closet smelling good, despite the price :)

I have always just loooved this scent on guys and on me when I wear freshly bought AF clothes or if I occasionally borrow some from my guy. This cologne is so overused and common these days which normally turns me off but I still cannot resist this stuff.

Love love love this fragrance.

I don't wear this but my boyfriend does and it makes me want to sniff his shirts and cuddle just so I can smell this scent! I hate walking into an Abercrombie store but it smells incredible.

I work at A&F and we have to spritz the clothes with this stuff constantly. And even though I smell it all day long at work, I still love it when my boyfriend wears it! It really is the perfect smell for guys, and it lasts a long time. :)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)