Avon Beyond Color Lash Fortifying Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.5

on 3/13/2008 5:47:00 PM

I notice, after a few usages, that it conditions my eyelashes, so it does what it promises.
I makes my lashes really black and add a little volume.
It flakes after a few hours, and thatīs why I donīt wear it everyday.
There is another thing I dislike: it is easily removed but you always end up with some black small pieces of it in you eye.
I will buy again mostly because I like to have something that heals the lashes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wonder why every is so mean on this product?? I love this mascara! It makes my lashes very dark and shiny! I know it doesn't stay very long and it is not water proof but personally I really doesn't care about all of that, I think this mascara does what it says. Overall, I will buy again!

on 2/5/2007 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's disappointing that there are so many bad reviews for this, because this mascara really is wonderful for me, personally. It conditions, moisturizes, nourishes, thickens, and softens my eyelashes very well. After a couple of weeks, my lashes naturally look thick and lucious by themselves. I often apply this and then use Prescriptives Beyond Length Mascara, and I get thickness, volume, conditioning, nourishing, and super-lengthening all in one. This is an HG mascara.

This formula is just not for my lashes. This was way too wet for my tastes. I need a drier blend. It will work after 3-4 coats, dring between each one, but i just don't have the time to apply and reapply each time. I also didn't like the brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite mascara.Doesn't clump and leaves my lashes nice. Removes easily too.Great Buy.

on 3/3/2005 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Dreadful product. Every possible mascara problem, I experienced it. Lashes sticking together, eyelid smearing on application AND after a mere few hours of wear, flaking, and clumping. Absolutely not worth any amount of money, not even free.

on 5/26/2004 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this mascara, unfortunatlly when I wash it off it creeps into my eyes. eck. It is good for an everyday mascara.

on 3/31/2004 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this mascara when it was at intro price for $2.99 and I had high hopes for it since I have been losing more lashes than usual lately. Well, so far, I don't see that it is any different from a regular mascara other than the consistency--it is very watery. This makes it difficult to apply because it is so thin and wet. I wipe the wand as much as I can and it still sort of applies unevenly but it does darken fairly well and I haven't experienced any flaking. I think the claim of "fortifying" needs to be dropped since it is really just plain, old mascara.