Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Wild Clover

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Who would have thought Rimmel would end up being such a treasure trove of eye- and lip-liners? Every one I pick up is better than the last. And for $4? And they're always 40% off at CVS? Are you kidding me??

If you're a nude lipstick wearer- no, not the concealer-pale nudes, the true light to medium toned nudes- you need this liner in your life. If you're a lipliner fanatic like me, and need one to match basically every lipstick in your collection, you need this in your life. It is so smooth, creamy, doesn't budge, skip, dry up, etc. No games played.

I have a healthy assortment of lipsticks I can pair this with, it is not a super unique or crazy shade or anything like that. Just your lovely rosy-brown medium-toned nude. It is pretty neutral. For many of you, it will match your lips. For me, it is a couple shades darker.

This is just a great, affordable lipliner to have at your disposal. Even if you're not sure about the shade, believe me the price and formula are incentive enough. Highly recommend!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Rimmel's Wild Clover lip liner is fantastic! It's about $3 @ WalMart. It's a brick brownish pink that reminds me of Wet 'n' Wild #666 but less brown. It's so wearable on my fair & freckled & slightly ruddy face. I normally just top it w/lip balm to enjoy the color. It deepens a couple of nude lipsticks I can't normally pull off b/c they wash me out &/or look like concealer. You get 0.04oz. of it. My only issues are lack of safety seals & limited availability. WalMart & Walgreens don't always have it in stock. Target's Rimmel selection is pathetic in both stores in my area. It's a great enough product that I grab 2 or 3 when I find it. Oh, & the liner sharpens well (can't say that for all wooden liners). There's almost a sawdust smell to both my older liners & the new ones so if you purchase one & smell it, it's just how they are. They're pretty creamy, too but not so much they could pass for lipsticks. I have used some that wore more like lipsticks than liners & didn't add any staying power to lipsticks placed atop them.

To Read all 93 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/27/2015 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this lip liner! First of all it's cheap and it lasts very long. I use it with my Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick and they go really well together. It's easy to apply but very difficult to remove so if you're using it, be careful! Overall I am very happy with this and if I ever ran out of this product I will buy it again.

on 8/20/2015 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow. I really love this lipliner!

I saw it at priceline on sale for about $3 and was after "just a few shades darker than my lips" lipliner. I used it a few times and then went back to get a another one before the sale ended.

Wild Clover is a pretty dusty pink that gives me a great base for my pink shade lipsticks. It can be worn on it's own with lipbalm or gloss on top if you prefer a sheer "your lips but better" pink. Yes, it does last a while & I find lipstick on top does make it last a little longer

For this product to go on smoothly make sure you exfoliate your lips (with a scrub, or even a toothbrush) and then moistorise lightly with a lipbalm or oil. Wait a few minutes and then line the outside and fill in.

I haven't had any issues with sharpening, and application is always creamy & smooth. You don't have to worry what you look like, whilst and after you eat as this lipliner fades evenly and elegantly.

I bought this lip liner in Cappachino (a nude brown) at the same time and although I prefer that colour (and wear it more often) if I feel like a colour change I'll switch it up with this one.

I think my 2 lipliners will last a very long time however if I do run out (and this is still around) I will definitely purchase it again.

I've been repurchasing this for years! Great pinky peachy shade . Goes with so many lip colors, seems to add fullness to the lips. Will bleed with a creamier lipstick if you don't set it with powder first. This is a staple in my makeup collection because I love the shade and formula, and the price is nice too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a good match for my natural lip color. I usually use this to lightly outline the center of my lower lip and the sides of my upper lip to add a little more fullness. It could work as an all-over-the-lips color, but for me it takes a little work because it's not really that creamy. Overall, though, I do like it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great colour. I was trying to find a liner to match my natural lip colour & this is the one! It's pretty much my exact colour. I don't like that it accentuates any dryness/flakiness on your lips, but whatever. I'm sure all liners do that. Anyway, it's a great colour & I will purchase it again. Although I must say that this definitely will not last for '1000 kisses'! It never lasts more than two (and that's with lipstick over it).

on 9/13/2012 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This lipliner is perfect. Firm yet creamier and softer than other lip pencils. This particular shade matches most of my pinkish, neutral lipsticks. When I need to have a stay fast colour on my lips (going out to eat), I just apply this lipliner and some gloss and give the lipstick a miss. Much staying power and super cheap!

Rimmel has the best lip liners! This one is my favorite. I has slightly yellow undertones and the peachy color of this looks natural and gorgeous on my lips. I feel like this would work well for cooler skin tones as well, though. This isn't drying at all, although I do use a lipbalm over this typically. I'll buy this again once I run out.

on 9/16/2011 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color looks amazing when layered twice as a lipcolor under a clear balm or clear Lipglass. Draw yourself a mole with Liquidlast and you're Marilyn Monroe! Mind you, I am a NC20 with yellow undertones. I recently started wearing my hair strawberry blond so the peach tone of this compliments me perfectly. I have lips that are lightly pigmented, so this lipliner sort of gives me a bit of flush to my lips and makes me look less lifeless. The packaging is so tiny that it fits anywhere! Will most definitely repurchase! In fact I already have a back up!

Popular Lip Liners