Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

4.4

Not tested on animals

Purified water, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, vegetable glycerin, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, certified organic sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, melissa officinalis (lemon balm), centella asiatica (gotu kola) and chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extracts, citric acid, sodium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol and fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been looking for a sulfate free body wash that is PH balanced, lathers well and isn't drying. This is amazing! It has a great lather with a bath poof and smells amazing. This is the best body wash I've ever tried.

This shower gel is basically perfect. Smells great, lathers well, rinses clean, doesn't irritate my super picky sensitive skin, reasonably priced. HG.

This is an ok body wash. I am not overly fond of the smell. It smells like a shampoo I used to use. It gets the job done though.

on 8/7/2006 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Smells divine! I wish the scent would linger a bit longer on skin and that there was a lotion for this. Doesn`t dry my skin and lathers nice! I recommend!

on 11/6/2005 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this body wash - the smell is divine!!! I got the 32 oz. bottle at Whole Foods for $9.99, which makes it a bargain!

I am all about products that smell heavenly and this is one of them! It is a fresh, fruity smell that even lingers awhile after you shower. It isn't as sudsy as some bath gels, but I prefer the natural ingrdients as apposed to chemicals that create lather. I am definitely going to try the other scents when I am done with this one.

on 3/19/2004 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The only downside to this product is that it cost me $8 for the bottle. It lathers nicely and smells great (although the scent doesn't linger at all) and is perfect for my sensitive skin. Lots of body washes and soaps make me itchy but this one doesn't cause that at all.

Popular Gels/Soaps