Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

4.8

Not tested on animals

Purified water, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, vegetable glycerin, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, certified organic sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, melissa officinalis (lemon balm), centella asiatica (gotu kola) and chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extracts, citric acid, sodium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol and fragrance

This shower gel is basically perfect. Smells great, lathers well, rinses clean, doesn't irritate my super picky sensitive skin, reasonably priced. HG.

I was picking up body lotion at Target and chose this. I usually use the very emollient original lotion. I applied this all over my body after a shower. It had an unusual gel like consistency for a body lotion. Then I realized it was a body wash lol! Had to get back in the shower to wash it off. Anyway I started using it correctly and I love it. Just be careful- the version I have has coconut oil and it is very slippery when you wash your feet. A pleasant start to your day!

on 1/9/2014 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using Alba Botanica's Honey Mango gel for over 10 years. Back then, Trader Joe's carried the small bottle and after they discontinued it, I have been buying the large 1-litre-pump bottle (32 oz) at Whole Foods regularly. I love everything about this product: Very gentle cleanser for my dry skin, no itching or stripped feeling after showering with this. Its formula does not lather excessively, but it also isn't milky either, which I like. The smell is really amazing too, I find it quite fruity and uplifting, but not overwhelming or cloying. I always enjoy the scent while I'm in the shower, but since the honey-mango fragrance does not linger, it also does not interfere with any fragrances I want to wear afterward. All around a winner and I will continue to buy as long as it is offered. The big bottle is about $12 and lasts me about 6 months.

on 3/27/2012 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this body wash smells exactly like Joicos kpak shampoo i love it<33 this is my all time favorite sulfate-free body wash it never strips my skin but still foams up great!! i buy it in the huge pump bottle 10$for 20oz at whole foods you cant beat this

on 3/24/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like the sweet fruity fragrance, which smells just like honey & mango. But it would get cloying if I had to smell it for hours, so what I really like is that the fragrance dissipates from my skin by the time I dry off. The gel does not dry my skin out, nor does it seem overly moisturizing. I'll definitely buy this one again.

on 1/13/2012 11:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have been on a hunt for cheap, natural body wash that cleanses well and is a decent size for the price. This is it. If you are not a fan of scents be aware that while lightly scented (fruity) while bathing, it does not leave any scent on the skin- you just smell clean. The pump style of the large (32oz) bottle is easy to use and a great value at around $10. I have a problem with the dye from my darker jeans staining my skin and usually have to use exfoliation to remove it but this body wash removed the dye without any scrub- a first for me. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I love the natural aspect and that it doesn't contain sulfates or parabens.

on 10/26/2011 5:38:00 PM

My favorite bodywash. The smell is delicious! You can really pick out the mango and honey notes. It lingers just a tiny bit afterwards and is a nice complement to all my perfumes. I love that it is SLS free and leaves my skin soft. The packaging is great - I got the large bottle with a pump for $10 at Whole Foods. I hope the never discontinue it.

on 3/12/2011 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What's not to love about this? Smells great, lathers well, cleans well, and the price is quite nice as well. Some might be put off by the fairly sweet, strong, vaguely tropical scent of honey and mango, but I for one love it. I'm a fan of Alba Botanica body products in general, and I recommend this highly.

This is an ok body wash. I am not overly fond of the smell. It smells like a shampoo I used to use. It gets the job done though.

on 9/28/2006 2:21:00 PM

I love this stuff. It smells divine (but I love fruity scents). It is moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin dried out. I have some other shower gels to use up first, but I can't wait to buy this again.

Popular Gels/Soaps