Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

4.6

Not tested on animals

Purified water, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, vegetable glycerin, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, certified organic sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, melissa officinalis (lemon balm), centella asiatica (gotu kola) and chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extracts, citric acid, sodium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol and fragrance

on 10/26/2017 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

JUST rediscovered this wonderful body wash... I came here to write a review and saw that I had already written one in 2006! Funny how that happens. :) My thoughts on this product -- from 11 years ago (wow!) -- are the same as today! I've also fallen for Alba's new Hawaiian Detox Frothy Scrub (for body)...see my review.

My review from 2006:
THE best smelling body wash EVER! Delicious! And it's a great body wash...hydrating, rinses clean, and leaves skin soft. I also love the PearBerry scent and all the scents in the Hawaiian line, too. Alba scents are incredible!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love it! I've been using it since 2005 the ingredients used to be so organic and natural they would make my arm hairs grow (I know right) but now it's just a bodywash that I love, the smell is lush and for the size its a steal if you get it at iherb, I have dry skin and the coconut oil is a God send

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Fab body wash! Smells amazing , no harsh chemicals, huge bottle, no residue not irritating on my body, doesn't leave my skin dry. Need 1 pump on loofah for my entire body

on 1/5/2017 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's called honey mango but i see no honey or mango in the ingredients list...sigh.

This shower gel is basically perfect. Smells great, lathers well, rinses clean, doesn't irritate my super picky sensitive skin, reasonably priced. HG.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been looking for a sulfate free body wash that is PH balanced, lathers well and isn't drying. This is amazing! It has a great lather with a bath poof and smells amazing. This is the best body wash I've ever tried.

I was picking up body lotion at Target and chose this. I usually use the very emollient original lotion. I applied this all over my body after a shower. It had an unusual gel like consistency for a body lotion. Then I realized it was a body wash lol! Had to get back in the shower to wash it off. Anyway I started using it correctly and I love it. Just be careful- the version I have has coconut oil and it is very slippery when you wash your feet. A pleasant start to your day!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Nice feel to the skin and nice light scent, doesn't leave any residue and I like that it's natural!

on 10/28/2014 2:09:00 AM

Smells amazing and is kind with the skin

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this stuff but I bought it because I wanted something all natural and healthy and I checked the ingredients and it is neither... Still gave it 4 lippies though because it's great if you don't care about that.