Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

4.6

Not tested on animals

Purified water, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, vegetable glycerin, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, certified organic sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, melissa officinalis (lemon balm), centella asiatica (gotu kola) and chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extracts, citric acid, sodium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol and fragrance

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Fab body wash! Smells amazing , no harsh chemicals, huge bottle, no residue not irritating on my body, doesn't leave my skin dry. Need 1 pump on loofah for my entire body

This shower gel is basically perfect. Smells great, lathers well, rinses clean, doesn't irritate my super picky sensitive skin, reasonably priced. HG.

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this stuff but I bought it because I wanted something all natural and healthy and I checked the ingredients and it is neither... Still gave it 4 lippies though because it's great if you don't care about that.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Nice feel to the skin and nice light scent, doesn't leave any residue and I like that it's natural!

I was picking up body lotion at Target and chose this. I usually use the very emollient original lotion. I applied this all over my body after a shower. It had an unusual gel like consistency for a body lotion. Then I realized it was a body wash lol! Had to get back in the shower to wash it off. Anyway I started using it correctly and I love it. Just be careful- the version I have has coconut oil and it is very slippery when you wash your feet. A pleasant start to your day!

on 10/28/2014 2:09:00 AM

Smells amazing and is kind with the skin

on 9/26/2014 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would love to review this product becoz its 1st time i m using it and i love this product itz just perfect for my skin. Its gives different glow to my skin leaving my skin soft and supple. Its best product for best price giving excellent results. I would like to buy this product again and again

I bought this at Whole Foods 7 months ago (the bottle with the pump dispenser) and it's still not empty, so it's totally worth the $14.99 I paid for it. Only 1-2 pumps is needed for a bath pouf. I love it because the smell is invigorating, it cleans my skin thoroughly but gently, and it doesn't cause breakouts on my chest or back area. This is nostalgic for me because when my husband and I went to New Mexico, this cute little bed and breakfast had Alba very emollient and I loved it so much I bought it when we got home. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A nice body wash that lathers well. It has a light, subtle scent that is barely noticeable.
It's cleanses the skin well and does not leave behind any residue. I have very sensitive skin that is easily irritated, but this product does not cause me to itch or break out. I would repurchase and recommend.

on 1/9/2014 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using Alba Botanica's Honey Mango gel for over 10 years. Back then, Trader Joe's carried the small bottle and after they discontinued it, I have been buying the large 1-litre-pump bottle (32 oz) at Whole Foods regularly. I love everything about this product: Very gentle cleanser for my dry skin, no itching or stripped feeling after showering with this. Its formula does not lather excessively, but it also isn't milky either, which I like. The smell is really amazing too, I find it quite fruity and uplifting, but not overwhelming or cloying. I always enjoy the scent while I'm in the shower, but since the honey-mango fragrance does not linger, it also does not interfere with any fragrances I want to wear afterward. All around a winner and I will continue to buy as long as it is offered. The big bottle is about $12 and lasts me about 6 months.