Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath & Shower Gel - Honey Mango

4.6

Not tested on animals

Purified water, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, vegetable glycerin, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, certified organic sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, melissa officinalis (lemon balm), centella asiatica (gotu kola) and chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extracts, citric acid, sodium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol and fragrance

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love it! I've been using it since 2005 the ingredients used to be so organic and natural they would make my arm hairs grow (I know right) but now it's just a bodywash that I love, the smell is lush and for the size its a steal if you get it at iherb, I have dry skin and the coconut oil is a God send

on 10/26/2017 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

JUST rediscovered this wonderful body wash... I came here to write a review and saw that I had already written one in 2006! Funny how that happens. :) My thoughts on this product -- from 11 years ago (wow!) -- are the same as today! I've also fallen for Alba's new Hawaiian Detox Frothy Scrub (for body)...see my review.

My review from 2006:
THE best smelling body wash EVER! Delicious! And it's a great body wash...hydrating, rinses clean, and leaves skin soft. I also love the PearBerry scent and all the scents in the Hawaiian line, too. Alba scents are incredible!

I was picking up body lotion at Target and chose this. I usually use the very emollient original lotion. I applied this all over my body after a shower. It had an unusual gel like consistency for a body lotion. Then I realized it was a body wash lol! Had to get back in the shower to wash it off. Anyway I started using it correctly and I love it. Just be careful- the version I have has coconut oil and it is very slippery when you wash your feet. A pleasant start to your day!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Fab body wash! Smells amazing , no harsh chemicals, huge bottle, no residue not irritating on my body, doesn't leave my skin dry. Need 1 pump on loofah for my entire body

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like this stuff but I bought it because I wanted something all natural and healthy and I checked the ingredients and it is neither... Still gave it 4 lippies though because it's great if you don't care about that.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Nice feel to the skin and nice light scent, doesn't leave any residue and I like that it's natural!

on 10/28/2014 2:09:00 AM

Smells amazing and is kind with the skin

on 1/9/2014 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using Alba Botanica's Honey Mango gel for over 10 years. Back then, Trader Joe's carried the small bottle and after they discontinued it, I have been buying the large 1-litre-pump bottle (32 oz) at Whole Foods regularly. I love everything about this product: Very gentle cleanser for my dry skin, no itching or stripped feeling after showering with this. Its formula does not lather excessively, but it also isn't milky either, which I like. The smell is really amazing too, I find it quite fruity and uplifting, but not overwhelming or cloying. I always enjoy the scent while I'm in the shower, but since the honey-mango fragrance does not linger, it also does not interfere with any fragrances I want to wear afterward. All around a winner and I will continue to buy as long as it is offered. The big bottle is about $12 and lasts me about 6 months.

on 3/27/2012 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this body wash smells exactly like Joicos kpak shampoo i love it<33 this is my all time favorite sulfate-free body wash it never strips my skin but still foams up great!! i buy it in the huge pump bottle 10$for 20oz at whole foods you cant beat this

on 3/24/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like the sweet fruity fragrance, which smells just like honey & mango. But it would get cloying if I had to smell it for hours, so what I really like is that the fragrance dissipates from my skin by the time I dry off. The gel does not dry my skin out, nor does it seem overly moisturizing. I'll definitely buy this one again.