Clarins Toning Lotion w/ Chamomile for dry or normal skin

Clarins Toning Lotion w/ Chamomile for dry or normal skin
Toning Lotion w/ Chamomile for dry or normal skin

4.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sorbitol, Oleth-20, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-8, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, PEG-32, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Carbomer, Tilia Cordata Wood Extract, Linalool, Tocopheryl Actate, Methylisothiazolinone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citral, Geranoil, Citronellol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, BHT

on 9/9/2017 2:28:00 PM

This toner cleanses the last traces of makeup left after I use cleansing milk. Also, it helps somewhat with moisturizing my skin and eases the absorption of my moisturizer. I love using the toner in the morning, by patting it by hand, so I'm awake enough to drive to work.
Beware of the scent, though! If you dislike scent in skincare, stay away. If you do the same as me, in applying lots of toner to wake up, the smell will be noticed by colleagues, specially when one works in a shared space office.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Clarins toners are my favorite, but this one doesn't suits my normal but sensitive skin.

Pros:
- doesn't leave any residue
- non sticky
- pleasant smell

Cons:
- badly brakes me out
- irritates my sensitive skin
- I find it significantly drying

I originally got this product as a sample and then purchased the full size.

I use this toner after I shower to make sure i have removed all my makeup, It also acts as a light night time moisturizer for me.

I do like this product over the clinic toner, but my only comment about this toner is that it smells a bit too strong for me, almost like old ladyish (not to be rude).

The smell of a product plays a big roll in how much I like a product and if I would repurchase it... this smell bothers me enough after such a long time of use that i would not consider this toner again even though I like its quality otherwise.

If you don't mind the scent, I would recommend giving this toner a try! especially for the winter time or for people who like to use light moisturizers.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Got this with as a GWP. Was a bit reluctant to use it as i have young and combo skin that doesn't do well with anything too heavy.However, i really like this toner!

I use it at night after cleansing with the Clarins foaming cleaner. I especially use the toner on my cheeks where my skin gets a bit dry or red after cleansing. It seems to calm and moisturize the skin. This toner has lactic acid in, so is mildly exfoliating, and fades any left over marks from the odd acne spots which is great. It also doesn't leave any residue.

Only downside is its $50 in NZ, a little more than I would like to pay for a toner. Think i'm going to have to repurchase though :)

This toner is nice-feeling on the skin, and works well. I actually have normal to oily skin, but for the cooler, drier, months I like to use more gentle/moisturizing toners. This one works well in that regard. However, one possible downside I noticed about this toner is that the texture of the toner is a tad viscous, and so doesn't provide much of a slip across my skin. At least, it is this way when I use a flattened cotton pad dampened with this toner. I have to make sure I have really wetted the cotton pad with it. Otherwise, the cotton pad drags across my skin. Another thing I noticed is that it has a slightly baby powdery scent to it. Not a huge problem for me, but I know that for some it is a problem. 3 lippies, because of the price and because I have to use plenty of it to wipe the cotton ball across my face with ease. Therefore, while good for the fall/winter months, I may keep a look out for a more economical and equally effective toner elsewhere.

on 6/13/2016 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have gone through so many toner and this is by far my favorite! My skin is much smoother now that I have been using it along with a moisturizer.

Definitely recommend to everyone

on 8/4/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I do not understand this product. I've been using it for 2 weeks now, albeit not every day. I can't figure out what it is supposed to be doing for me. It's not a cleanser, not a moisturizer. And my skin doesn't look any different.

PRO's: ?

CON's:
pricey
usefulness=?

It is an ok product to use. Does tone the skin without irritating or drying out. What I totally dislike is the smell: very herby, reminding of meds. Simply can't get over it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this toner! This is one of the few alcohol-free toners out there. It does a great job of removing anything your cleanser left behind while restoring moisture to the skin. It feels so refreshing every time I use it. The scent is amazing too. I wish it came in a pump bottle, but that's a minor complaint. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 5/26/2015 3:17:00 PM

Love everything about this product. The smell, the texture, the effect. Very spa-like experience. I use this once a day, either day or night depending on how my skin feels. Love the calming smell. Softens skin and prepares for moisturizer. Only thing im not loving is the packaging. Troublesome lid.