Urban Decay Big Bang Lipstick

No Image

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not for the faint hearted! It is bright. It is bold and it takes a while to get used to the metallic finish which isn't common in a lipstick. I saw it and loved it on the model (Ruby Rose. She'said grogeous in anything though, let's face it!) but tried it at least three times on myself before finally buying it. I have no regrets. It really is a gorgeous lipstick. I've had lots of compliments on it. It lasts a good amount of time before touch ups and doesn't fade to that scummy white layer on your lips like some lip products do. Nice one UD!

When I got this and opened it, I was hesitant to put it on at first. But it looked good on me. It's not for the color shy since it's a metallic fuschia. It's a fun color though!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful color, yet the glitter was very gritty. Could have been worse, but I can't wait until they fidn a non gritty glitter to put in lipgloss/lipstick!

on 11/21/2001 6:46:00 AM

VERY nice shade, not quite hot pink, but a very pretty reddish pink. Despite being a lipgloss nut, I found this lipstick wearable, though I would probably prefer it to be a bit more moisturizing or glossy!

This lipstick is the color of the Big Bang eyeshadow, dark-ish fuschia :o) It's not as metallic as the Big Bang nailpolish, Which I'd hoped, but it's shimmery, gorgeous and super pigmented. I love it.

Popular Lips Products