Urban Decay Big Bang Lipstick

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not for the faint hearted! It is bright. It is bold and it takes a while to get used to the metallic finish which isn't common in a lipstick. I saw it and loved it on the model but tried it three times on myself before Finally buying it. I have no regrets. It really is a gorgeous lipstick. I've had lots of compliments on it. It lasts a good amount of time before touch ups and doesn't fade to that scummy white layer on your lips like some lip products do. Nice one UD!

When I got this and opened it, I was hesitant to put it on at first. But it looked good on me. It's not for the color shy since it's a metallic fuschia. It's a fun color though!

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful color, yet the glitter was very gritty. Could have been worse, but I can't wait until they fidn a non gritty glitter to put in lipgloss/lipstick!

on 11/21/2001 6:46:00 AM

VERY nice shade, not quite hot pink, but a very pretty reddish pink. Despite being a lipgloss nut, I found this lipstick wearable, though I would probably prefer it to be a bit more moisturizing or glossy!

This lipstick is the color of the Big Bang eyeshadow, dark-ish fuschia :o) It's not as metallic as the Big Bang nailpolish, Which I'd hoped, but it's shimmery, gorgeous and super pigmented. I love it.

Popular Lips Products