Becca Mimosa

Becca Mimosa

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

When I first saw it, the color scared me. I'm very fair and cool. If I apply too much of this gloss, it shows up as a scary bronzey-orange with an uneven metallic shine. However, if I apply a nice light coat I get a beautiful peachy-nude shimmer. The gloss has a creamy texture, not slick, and lasts an average time for glosses. Since it is hard for me to find peachy-nudes that don't turn too brown or orange on me, I would definitely re-buy.

When I was crazy about orangey peach/apricot colors, this was my favorite gloss. It's a sheer bronzey/spicey orange tint with gold shimmer, which looks sort of coral/apricot on my lips. I could wear it without any lipstick at all, it had just enough color, or I could use it over lipstick. Now I'm looking for more of a pink, so I'll try other colors, since this is one of the best glosses I've ever tried. It's not sticky, and very smooth, has no real taste or smell that I notice, and great shimmer--not so much it looks unnatural, just enough to be pretty. It's a bit pricey but very worth it--you can get shimmery cheap glosses like CoverGirl Wetslicks, which are pretty nice for being so cheap, but they dry out my lips a little, and have a slight makeup-ey smell and the colors are not nearly as nice.

on 5/18/2007 12:42:00 PM

I got this as a GWP at Bergdorf Goodman a while back...took a look at the color in the tube and immediately wrote it off as being too garish for my PPP skin. I recently re-discovered it in with a few things, and decided to give it a try. It is a beautiful, sheer, peachy color! The gloss is not overly sticky, with a nice texture and staying power. I think it will be a wonderful go-to gloss for many daytime (or evening, really) looks. I would repurchase this!

on 5/15/2007 12:05:00 AM

This is a pretty golden peachy color. Sheer and shiny with a hint of golden color. The texture is thicker than most glosses but it is not sticky. I took one lippie off because it is heavily fragranced bordering on perfume and it does take some time getting used to it.

on 2/1/2007 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can't comment on the price because this was given to me, but I really like the texture (though it may be too thick for some) and the tint. It's a good neutral color for work -- not too flashy but it still shows up. It comes off a little too quickly and dries my lips a bit, but I guess it didn't promise to be moisturizing. Not a bad product, overall.

Simply divine, its always sold out at Bergdorf Goodman due to immense popularity. I dont believe I've seen a color even remotely similar to this one. Its beautiful, a golden peach glowy gloss and the consistency of Becca glosses are just great.

on 6/12/2005 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mimosa is dark golden peach shade. It is buildable. You can apply one coat to go with peack blushes or more coats for more delicious look. I like Becca lipglosses very much. You may think most shades are just brown, peack, red or pink but they all look very good on our lips. I can't take those lipglosses which look blue or green, yuk.

*Love* these lipglosses! They have the absolute best texture out there, and stay on for much longer than lipglasses (although not glossimers). The price is $19.. Mimosa is a gorgeous slightly sheeny very sheer peach. Just leaves the tiniest tint of color and tons of shine. Rec., and can't wait to try these in more colors!