Uploaded by emeraldlove

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/24/2012

I got two quads as a gift a few years ago, one with honeymoon (and 3 other colors I can't read on the label anymore; they're bronze, sand and chocolate shades) and another with the creme lustre/celedon/petale/plumage combination. I was not really a big fan of eye shadows back then and used these sparingly. It's only recently that I have gotten addicted to eye shadows and found …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

EyesBlack

Sep/26/2011

I have this skin tone color and I love it I use it all the time!

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Other

Jan/09/2010

I've acquired a couple dozen Maquiriche shades in the last few years, and overall I like the formulas and selection. My favorites are Gardenia, Taupe Lustre, Moonstruck and Bronze, which all apply smoothly and have non-garish shimmer. Lancome has a lot of palettes and customizable options for this shadow line, so it's a pretty good default for high quality, richly pigmented shades.

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

May/15/2009

Got this with a GWP in Creme Lustre and Camel. I find myself reaching for this combo a lot for everyday. A little shimmer, not overwhelming which is important for my aging eyelids! Creme Lustre is a highlight and Camel is a light beige shimmer.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Aug/26/2007

I got some of these Maquiriche e/s in a GWP from my sister. The quality of the shadows depend on the shade. The ones that wore well on me were Plummage and Taupe Vert.
Plummage is a shimmery plum with hints of silver and goes on beautifully as a wash on lids or in the crease. It really brought out my dark brown eyes. Plummage is more cool toned to me because I usually look better in cool …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0
fromannos

Mar/03/2006

I have this in the quad Noix/Honeymoon/Coquille/Rustique. It glides on easily and has fairly good lasting power. The color is quite intense although it can't beat my Make up Store shadows.

About reviewer (303 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Oct/04/2005

GWPs but of good quality. Great staying power, best used as base. Frequently used is Creme Lustre and Misty Mink. I love these! I hope Lancome made more of these for sale.Ü

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Sep/07/2005

I have lottsa these (GWP because I love Lancome skin care products). Prefer Colour Rich over these but I do use up a lot of the shimmer type shadows. I used up Creme Lustre, a perfect transparent wash of shimmer and have 2 more left. I often use Honeymoon (a sheer honey wash) on the crease and it stays all day. But for the darker colors, they tend to create a crepe-y texture. Get these for the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

fromJanay

Aug/29/2005

This is an excellent eyeshadow. It is easy to apply and blend, and it comes in many gorgeous colors. I've used the various colors to create looks ranging from natural to punk rock, with stunning results.

About reviewer (385 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/26/2005

My favorite shade is Creme Lustre. A shimmery light beige color, it's my HG highlighting shade. It's silky smooth and is similar to MAC's Shroom but lighter. Very good quality, definitely an underrated line.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age