no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/06/2005

This was the first and only product by NE that I have been disappointed in.
I purchased this in Strawberry Colada and while the scent was "alright" it was nothing spectacular. I couldnt get this to lather either.
I just ordered a couple of other scents and I am hoping that they lather a bit more than my first one. Will update once I have used those.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromtribs

Jan/04/2005

I adore Moniques items! This is one of them! Lathers great, doesn't dry out my skin and I have it in Blackberry Musk which mixes with my Philosophy Falling in Love perfectly(and is less expensive than the FIL 3in1!) HG material for me!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

Feb/27/2004

The very sharp, extreme detergent smelling soap smell in this body wash completely overshadowed the weak scent I tried this in (Creme Brulee). Drying on the skin, and the harshness of the soap scent carried on the entire shower. I was reminded of a bad Dial liquid hand soap. Odd and disappointing.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0
fromSueS

Jul/16/2002

The Lemon Shower Gel stinks. Watery and smells cheap. This is the first NE product that was disappointing.

About reviewer (200 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

Jun/08/2002

I bought this in Iced Pineapple and really like it. It is so refreshing and delicious. I love pineapple scents and this one is a real winner! I have also tried Fudge Brownie, but I wasnt too fond of that particular scent. I really want to try more shower gels from NE this summer.

About reviewer (424 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromamyaub

Jan/30/2002

I liked this product. It lathers well and isnt drying on my skin at all. I will definitely try others as the only one I have is Sugar Cookie (yum!!!!)

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

2.0

Jan/15/2002

I was not happy with the shower gels from this line. I purchased Wedding Cream Cake and found the gel to lather well if you used alot but it was not very moisturinzing on the skin. The bottle is nice with a convenient flip top spout but it doesnt make up for the lack of moisturizing!

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Sep/25/2001

I got the Green Teaberry, which smells wonderful. It is a blend of Green Tea and Raspberry.
However, it doesn't seem very moisturizing. Among the first
ingredient is Sodium lauryl sulfate, which i thought was the main ingredient for shampoos. In fact, it seems more like a shampoo then shower gel by the ingredient listing, but i'm no expert and could be mistaken.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age25-29