The Infamous "Chai" Lipglass [Love] (Uploaded by lareinaxx)

3.7

68%
would repurchase
4.1/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/30/2017

Love love love this gloss!!! For my Nw35 skin, it is a gorgeous topper with a peachy nude lipstick for the best nude lipstick ! Would re-purchase!!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/29/2012

I used to wear this when I was in my early twenties but stopped for other lipsticks/glosses but I decided to pick up a tube last week. Its lighter in color than I remember. When it goes on it has that nice brown tint to it but as it warms it settles into an almost translucent gloss. I still like it and think its great for everyday wear or if I am doing a bold eye.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

May/02/2011

Love the texture of this gloss, its not sticky like some of the others but the colour just didn't suit. It would probably look great on other skintones.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Apr/19/2011

I Like this a lot when im doing nudes. Hated fresh brew at first but repurchased that when i discovered this. Looks great when paired together and chai looks great with plum lip liner as the previous reviewer stated. Will always keep as a staple! Also hated c-thru to milky and got this! Love it !

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Feb/24/2011

Another staple item in my makeup collection. I like to pair it with MAC lip pencil in plum. As mentioned before, great nude for WOC.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

Nov/08/2010

This is the perfect nude gloss for me. It tones down my pigmented lips without giving that crackhead look. It looks really nasty in the tube m but on my lips it is a beige carmel color. I've used it with stripdown liner, but liner is not necessary for this gloss. It's not a real special color, but if you are a WOC and looking for a nude gloss.....it's worth a try.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

2.0

Nov/08/2010

First of all im an nc 30. This color washes me out totally. it makes me look dead. I cant make this thing work . i should probably wear it over bright pinks like a reviewer said.Out of all the liglasses i bought, this is the worst color for me. Maybe it works for others. But if you are an NC 30 too then you might wanna skip this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Sep/09/2010

I was shopping around in Mac trying to find a nude lipglass to go over my Velvet Teddy lipstick. Then i picked up Chai i applied it on the back of my hand first i was like I like it then I applied it to my lips i fell in love it's the perfect beige-taupe lipglass for a nude lip on the go. I would definately purchase again.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

May/08/2010

I've read bad review of this on here, but its really how you wear it. I wear over bright pinks (think st germaine, myth, or even gaga). I wouldn't know how this would look on its own, but I'd imagine I'd like what everybody else says on here - a bride corpse. This color is def not for faint hearted if your pale, if your more olive and tanned you can prob pull it off on its …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (200 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/17/2010

I used this product a lot when I was younger and it kind of got lost in my makeup stash. Pulled it out a couple months ago, and forgot how much I loved it. I read somewhere that this looks awesome when used with Magenta lip liner and st germain l/s. It truly does! The color combo sounds odd but when paired, the result is quite lovely. This has since become a staple in my collection.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure