Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream lather shampoo

Neutrogena Triple Moisture cream lather shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Meadowfoam (Laminates Alba) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol, Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Dimethiconol, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) Gum, Citric Acid, TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Fragrance

on 3/9/2016 12:32:00 PM

I love Neutrogena's Triple Moisture line. The mask, the leave-in, and the conditioner are all favorites of mine. And the shampoo is excellent too! It is extremely moisturizing but still cleanses very well. It has a somewhat thick texture and lathers up nicely. Rinses out easily and leaves my hair feeling clean. But my favorite thing about it is that after using it, my hair looks and feels healthier. I can see the difference.

For reference I have hair that is thick, dry, wavy-textured, color-treated and I heat-style it regularly. So it's important that I take care of it with the right products, and this is something that I would definitely buy again.

For a drugstore product it's a little on the pricey side ($7 for a 8.5oz tube) but it's worth it.

Recommended! I love this.

on 2/12/2016 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Gah.

Let me start off by saying that I was expecting to love this shampoo... based off how much I love Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Mask. However this does not compliment the deep conditioner by any means, there is no "triple moisture" here. The name is misleading, along with the promise of a "cream lather" formula.

This is NO different than every other shampoo on the market. It's very drying. Despite having added oils and extracts, there was no way to cancel out the sulfates so high up on the ingredient list. :( My hair felt stripped. It reminded me of the time I had to use dishwashing soap to remove temporary hair dye.

The only pros I can think of is it's a good shampoo if you ever need to clarify your hair, it smells sweet like fruit (or candy), and the bottle should last you a long time given how much this lathers.

I won't be repurchasing this shampoo.

To Read all 208 Reviews, Login or Join

I've used this line of hair care for years, and always get great results. It's especially nice during the winter months, when your hair needs some extra TLC.

on 8/22/2015 11:56:00 AM

I have very thick dry coarse hair and have been experimenting with various products. This is just ok. When you are shampooing it feels very nice, but when your hair is dry it doesn't seem to have done much. I notice from the label it has sulfates as well, which could be part of the problem. I bought a pack of 3 and won't throw it out but will not repurchase.

on 1/31/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There's something very refreshing about this shampoo. My hair feels genuinely healthier after use and supple. A good sign is when u get compliments on your hair when you never really got them before, which has happened a lot lately. I recommend this with the matching treatment for best results. My hair seemed mega shiny and bouncy, although a point off because there is still some breakage.

After a few weeks of use, this shampoo seems to be leaving residue in my hair. After being washed and air dried my hair feels like it has hairspray all over it. So gross!!! My fiancé even made a comment about how strange it made his hair feel too. Won't be buying again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yes yes yes! This shampoo not only saved my locks, it has a sentimental value. My mom would buy this for me as a teen to maintain the health of my hair during my highlight phase. I forgot all about it until I came across a sale at CVS for buy one get one 50% off. I popped the top off of it to sniff it and all the memories came back like it was yesterday. The beautiful smell and how gorgeous my hair used to be! I took advantage if the sale and bought entire line (shampoo, conditioner, deep hair mask, leave it conditioner). It worked just like I remembered! My hair was so soft and transformed after! And the smell that lingered in my hair caused me to recall fond memories of my care free worry less days.... I'm surprised that this system doesn't cost more. I'd pay good money for it. It's performance it's spectacular! My hair is so soft and transformed to good health

on 2/12/2014 6:38:00 PM

This shampoo and conditioner broke me out. Each time I would use it, within 24 hours, I would have painful underground cycstic acne on my neck and chin. It made my hair so soft and manageable, but it really didn't agree with my skin. It's too bad. And the second I stopped using it, my breakouts instantly calmed down and went away. It really was this product flaring up my neck and chin acne.

on 11/25/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Ok- so I don't really like this shampoo. It left my hair fairly soft after rinsing but I just don't like the way my hair feels after using it. I feel like it's not really clean. I'd rather use a more drying shampoo and just follow up with good conditioner because I can't take the coating on the scalp that this one leaves. In fact my scalp is now a little itchy and thats not something that I usually experience.

This is an amazon shampoo as well as the conditioner. It fixes damaged hair fast and smells so good! I love this shampoo and conditioner so much and better yet... no silicones!

Popular Shampoos