Garnier Fructis Force Anti-Frizz Serum, for dry rebellious hair

Garnier Fructis Force Anti-Frizz Serum, for dry rebellious hair

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Persea gratissima oil, Prunis armenica kernel oil, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Linanool, Limonene, Hexyl cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl salicylate, Coumarin alpha-isomethyl ionone, Parfum.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love it! It keeps my hair from getting frizzy, and It makes it soft and shiny. After i started to use it for a while, my split ends started slowly going away. I still have ALOT, but most went away. I reconmend it.

I have short, thinning wavy and often frizzy hair. The last smoothing serum I loved was discontinued so I had a look at the ingredients in the new Dove smoothing serum with "nutri-oils" and realised that the ingredients list for both were very similar. The first two ingredients are the same and where Dove has sweet almond and coconut oil, the Fructus has avocado and apricot kernel oil. The main difference between them is that the Dove product includes ethylhexl methocinnamate, a chemical sunscreen ingredient, and the Fructus does not. The other point of difference is price. In Australia the 50 ml Dove serum sells for $9.95 and the Fructus 150ml serum sells for $10.50. Quite a saving considering it is three times as large. The only downside to this product is that the pump dispenses a large amount of product. I have short hair and only need about one third of a pump. If you need a small amount, just remember to depress the pump very slowly so you can get the right amount. This leaves my hair smooth, easy to control and adds a small amount of shine.

on 10/10/2011 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this product. I can't help my self, but keep buying this product and like NEVER trying any other anti-frizz.

I really like it, but there's definitely a learning curve in using this, you have to figure out how much to use and when.

I use it in 60% dried hair (towel dried) and I put this stuff on and let it sit for 20 minutes. Then blow Dry
I loveeeeee it

on 12/1/2011 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this product for some time now; I have really thick, wavy-coarse hair. I must say that the serum works like a dream! The pouffiness and frizz is practically 0. I apply it right after I get out of the shower to soaking wet hair; I blow dry right away. Its so good that I don't really have to flat iron it after I blow dry! I've never had this effect with any other serum/cream before. I would recommend this to anyone with thick/wavy/coarse hair. It will probably be too heavy for fine hair. I will definitely keep repurchasing! Bonus: It comes in a pump bottler and its cheap compared to the other products out there.

on 8/8/2011 6:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I used this for the first time a couple of nights ago and am very impressed. I live in a warm, humid climate and anything remotely heavy in my hair makes my face and scalp sweat.
Anyway, I cannot feel it in my hair at all, and it gives my thinning, curly, dry, frizzy hair a much better texture. Dissappointingly, I don't see a whole lot of shine, but I do see a dramatic decrease in frizziness and coarseness. I will definitely use it again, after all, it's so easy to find and even easier on the wallet.

on 1/8/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I live this!! My son, boyfriend and I all have ling hair, but different types. So, I love that this works for each. Leaves the hair so soft, not oily or greasy at all. Works in wet or dry hair. Perfect!!! Smells lovely too!

on 7/27/2011 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this serum as a smoothing product after straightening my hair with a flat iron or prior to straightening it using a round brush and hair drier. I have wavy/curly hair and it takes alot for something to actually work to tame the frizzies but this did a great job. I love how this serum doesn't have a bunch of silicones in it (which build up in your hair and result in more frizz after prolonged usage). I have been trying to avoid silicones and this is the only serum I have found that isn't full of them. The smell is a bit strong but it does not stick with you. Overall, this is a great choice for smoothing while styling.

I LOVE this stuff. A little bit goes a LONG way. All you need to use is about a nickel size of this in your palm and rub your hands together very well before applying to dry hair and it makes your hair smooth and shiny. If you use too much it will make your hair look greasy, so be careful to use a light touch and spiratically all around your hair. I always use this after flat ironing my hair.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Let me start off by saying that this stuff is AMAZING! My hair is very dry and frizzes easily in humidity. I put this on my hair as a daily moisturizer. Before I go to bed at night I put this in my hair using my hands and then wrap my hair. In the morning my hair look healthy, glossy, soft, and my hair smells good! It also protects against humidity all day long! I walked out my house on a rainy, 94% humidity high day and my hair stayed straight! When I got back home it looked and felt just like it did when I left out in the morning, soft, healthy, glossy, and as much as I wish the yummy scent stayed in my hair it didn't but hey! I'm still happy with my results! All in all this is a great product to use to hydrate your hair and to fight off humidity. Thanks Garnier!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this product but in different packaging. When i first got this product, i absolutely HATED it. I hated the smell of it but maybe about a year later, I used it and I LOVED the smell and it worked wonders for my hair. I find it works best for me if I use it before and after a shower and then I use a small amount of it again when my hair is dry and my hair is very soft and smooth for the the rest of the day. Even though it says not the rinse it out, I put it on before the shower, shampoo and condition as regular, and then when I get out of the shower I put it on again and it works better for me. It does make your hair really greasy if you use too much, though. Other than that, I haven't found any other flaws with this product. It's cheap but very effective.

Popular Styling Products