Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes - Fine Wink [DISCONTINUED]

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

BEST. EYESHADOW. EVER. R.I.P. You will be missed. :(

on 2/7/2010 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this on a whim since it was on sale but when i decided to use it one day, i fell in love :P I love using this as a lid color for a regular school day since its shimmery but it looks really nice and gives my eyes a *pop* without being OTT. I will definetly be repurchasing this eyeshadow since i do use it a lot, i reccomend it to anyone looking for an everyday eyeshadow.

on 12/27/2009 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a perfect everyday eyeshadow. It's smooth, blends easily, and can be applied from lid to crease without looking stupid. It works well as an all over lid shade or just as highlight as well.

on 12/30/2009 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This shadow is nothing special, Its not bad, i just dont fancy the color. so ill review the quality

its smooth and easy to blend
Its a decent base color
Its cheap
its easy to find
its a shimmery taupe

on 1/17/2010 2:04:00 AM

Pretty, neutral, pinkish, peach color wash ~ I was hoping that it would be more taupe in color. I bought this for a dollar and some change, so I am not disappointed. The packaging is nothing special, but the shadow goes on smoothly and seems to stay on with my e.l.f. primer. I doubt I will buy this again ~ Actually, the packaging is quite large, and I doubt I will finish this pot...

on 1/3/2010 7:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my first eyeshadow and it did it's job. But it's nothing special. I will not be buying this product again.

on 12/27/2009 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Fine Wink is a very versatile shadow, suitable to wear on its own as a lid color with some liner or mascara or as a wash/base with other colors.

It shows up as a pretty peach-champagne color - not really pink at all, as others have found - on my medium-fair, yellow-toned skin. It's nice and silky, easy to apply but with a bit of fallout, and shimmery, but not outlandishly so, so you can wear it day or night. I use it the most often of all the shadows I own.

on 12/27/2009 6:49:00 PM

You simply can not go wrong with this product! I can't imagine this looking bad on anyone really. On my light yellow skin it definitely is more pink but a dusty, smokey sort of pink. Very natural and neutral. It does have a good bit of shimmer but no glitter. It's no Kitten that's for sure (and I am happy for that!) I have had some problem with the shadow crumbling a bit on both the ones. They weren't dropped either. It's almost like the shadow wasn't pressed enough or is just too soft. At any rate, nothing I can't live with. For the dirt cheap price you just can't pass this one by.

on 12/6/2009 3:01:00 PM

Oh Wet N Wild!! Why did I ever stray from you????
Seriously had an epiphany here as of late with all WnW products, this one especially. When I would see these in the store, just reminded me back to my teen days when I had zero funds and all I could afford. So when I got a job and finally some $$, I became a MAC/dept store snob, and I am not sure why because WnW, hands down, has some of the best eyeshadows/blush, etc. Now don't get me wrong, I love me some MAC but you do not have to spend a fortune to get great quality makeup. You can absolutely not beat the price and I reach for these products every single day. Ok so now that I got that out of the way, hopefully did not put you to sleep :):)

This eyeshadow, where do I begin. I went crazy on a BOGO and picked this up since it looked pretty in the pan. At first glance, looks like a light champagne color with pink undertones. Does look similar to Stila Kitten personally I like it better. I can not express how many things you can do with this shadow. This is my go to lid color, all over wash color, you name it. I put this on my lid with any of my fav MAC colors in the crease or outer corner (the darker color in the WnW Egyptian Sands trio looks great as well!). On my skin if it wear it plain on my lids with no base, it does look more peachy (my skin tends to do that with all shadows) so that is a diff look. I use NYX pencils in Milk or Iced Mocha on my lid then put this on top for another look. Can you tell how much I use this??? I think this color would look great on anyone. It is shimmery, not glittery. Fallout is minimal to nothing. Packaging is ok, nothing special. You can also de-pot this if you want and add to your palette (fits in my MAC and ELF). I think regular price is around $1.99 but there are always sales. Definitely check this out and know you are getting a great shadow for a steal!!!

All the reviews are true. This is a beautiful color...on my skin tone it comes out a taupy pink...slight shimmer...looks so great all by itself. i wear it to work almost every day...