OPI Aphrodite's Pink Nightie

Aphrodite's Pink NightieAphrodite's Pink NightieAphrodite's Pink Nightie

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Beautiful pink color.Looks great on my toes.Would buy again.

Love this shade, esp in spring/ summer on a tan. This is VERY pink ( neutral with no specific undertones per se, just a cool pink, i.e. w/out mauve or peach undertones ); however, upon applying this shade , it is a basic ( in a great way) pink and has great staying power. Looks great for day/ night, casual/ formal/ fancy . When purchasing the bottle under the bright lights @ the salon, I initially thought this shade would be a bit tacky-- not in the least! In fact , I find thus colour to be very pretty, polished & clean without being dull. Glides on smoothly too & has awesome staying power. 5 lippies will r/p.

To Read all 100 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/11/2015 9:08:00 PM

I love this pink polish! I have a hard time finding pinks that look good on my nails, but this one is absolutely perfect.

Aphrodite's Pink Nightie is a light, warm-toned pink with a shimmery, almost frosty finish. This is one of my favorite OPI's. The shade is so soft and flattering, it's just gorgeous.

Excellent formula. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.
I'd definitely buy this one again!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My first OPI. A really pretty color and goes on smooth as hell. Dries quick, too.

Pretty frosty pink as the name implies,looks very cute on my nails,would repurchase them as OPI is my favorite brand,Japanese Rose Garden is more opaque comparatively but beautiful though,anyone who loves frosty shades with little bit of shimmer here and there would like this:)Happy Happy loving it:)

on 10/3/2012 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

great pink. looks like blue-toned pink, but somehow it's good on my asian-yellow hand.
The silver shimmer is same type of Royal Flush Blush.
good for winter.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I love this colour! It's my favourite colour from OPI that I have tried so far. It's a shimmery sweet pink colour, looks good even when I am a bit tanned. Staying power is alright, put it on before a 6 day trip out of state, spent quite a bit of time in the water, and only come back with slight chipping around the edges. I'm in love~

on 2/9/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is currently my favourite pink - I just love it! Subtle with a slight shimmer that doesnt interfere with the colour. I had it on my toes and hands last and it just worked with everything I wore and was just enough pink without being too 'pink'!
I am a Soft and Cool colouring and this is a great match to Orchid - just a shade or so lighter in tone.
Application was easy and I had no problem with streaking. A real breeze.
This will probably be my go anywhere colour and would definately buy this again!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Aphrodite's pink nightie is from the OPI 2004 spring summer Greek Isles collection. I dont think they ever stopped making it so you can get it very easily (my local nail salon still stocks this colour). The name is crazy - and so cute !

First of all - I should say that this review may be biased because I love pink and it is my favourite colour.

I liked this more than I thought I would. Like other reviewers I see the shimmer in the bottle and wonder if this will be frosted and dated?

It is not.

There is a subtle shimmer and the colour is a very pretty mid pink. Inoffensive, girlie but not Barbie and always appropriate.

Blue undertones but still a good few shades removed from lilac. It is pink. PINK PINK PINK and I love it!

Applied easily 2 coats were fine but I always like to add a third.

I would rate this 4 out of 5. I did not give a 5 because there are some WOW pinks on the market and this is just pink.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Really pretty pink with just a hint of shimmer - a perfect everyday color. I actually like it more than I thought I would and it doesn't blend into my pale skin, which I really like. I don't know if I would purchase again though, there are just so many new colors to try.

Popular Polishes