Laura Mercier souffle body creme - au lait

No Image

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Abcolutly the best .As all creams from LM..I don't think i will ever use others. I prefer the Coconut & Almond one (when i wear it everybody ask me what i use..they love it ) but for veriety is also great..LM body creams are my HG.Shame they are $$$ but they are super nice..so gorgeus smell and moisturize really well .One glass jar last me month with daily use.

on 11/14/2007 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I received 2 free samples of this cream the last time I replaced my stock. I find the product to be too greasy and it contains too much perfume. I would not recommend this products for individuals with sensitive skin.

amazing smell, very moisturizing. people always love the smell no need for perfume when u put this stuff on

on 4/19/2005 10:21:00 PM

I was surprised this large glass jar of creme did not come with a spatula to make it easier to remove the desired quantity. Instead you dip your paw in and inevitably end up with creme under your nails. The jar is too large and heavy for travel. This is the most expensive body product I have ever purchased and I'm no happier with it than I have been with Body Shop Nut Butter which is a fraction of the price. My skin does not stay moisturised without reapplication. I also don't like the sickly sweet smell - a bit like a custard apple. Fortunately the perfume does not last all day. I will not repurchase this body creme and am quite disappointed to have paid so dearly for my first and last jar.

on 9/15/2004 6:08:00 PM

I love the consistency of this body souffle. Thick, ultra rich, whipped & creamy. Leaves my skin feeling like silk, & never greasy. The price is insane, but I've never found a product like it. The scent, from LM gourmand line, is more floral to my nose. It is very strong, initially. Floral & sweet intermingled. At first I wasn't very fond of the fragrance. It's overpowering. However, if you can tolerate till dry down, the scent softens, & a sweet milky note emerges. It's a very comforting scent. It also contains mica, so I get a slight sheen on my skin. I prefer, creme brulee, from this line, but this is nice for a change. Not something I would repurchase though, because, I can see myself tiring of this scent.

on 2/25/2004 1:53:00 PM

The smell is ok--i prefer the creme brulee. Also, this is just not moisturizing enough for me--it does go on smoothly and leaves my arms soft, but I still feel like my skin is dry. I prefer Vaseline Intensive lotion--a lot cheaper and more moisturizing. Also, I feel like I can't wear perfume w/ this b/c I don't want to mix the scents! I would rather waste my money on something else!

on 12/27/2003 8:07:00 PM

This is my favorite non etailer lotion. The LM souflees are pricy, but the quality is exceptional IMO. The moisturization is great without being greasy. As for the scent it is a very "clean" scent. kinda milky also. I LOVE it!

on 12/22/2003 4:35:00 AM

I got this for Christmas from one of my dearest friends. I love this scent! It's very moisturising on me and leaves my skin so soft and smelling great! A definite must!

on 12/8/2003 10:41:00 PM

This is one of the first items I swapped for as a new MUA member earlier this year. I've had it for several months and have used it off and on but I've finally decided I don't like it. It doesn't feel moisturizing on my skin (which is normal) and the scent leaves my foody tendencies wanting. It doesn't really smell as foody and gorgeous as it's described either on the Laura Mercier website or Nordies. It's more floral than gourmand and I'm not a floral fan. I wish I could love this. The texture is divine and the scent has real staying power. I only use this on my hands and for the price at this amount it would last me til the crack of doom. But it is not meant to be! UPDATE: My husband had the nerve to tell me he liked the way this smells. He never seems to notice any other lotion or fragrance, so I'm going to have to keep using this and re-evaluate just for the scent!

on 8/21/2003 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this!!! I am so addicted to this scent!!! I definitely will repurchase this. I also have the au lait soap and love it. I plan on picking up the au lait honey bath too.

Popular Lotions / Creams