Kiss My Face Shower Gel & Foaming Bath Early to Rise Exhilaration

Kiss My Face Shower Gel & Foaming Bath Early to Rise Exhilaration

Not tested on animals

Aqua sodium coco sulfate coco betaine, decyl glucoside, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate sodium chloride, olea europaea (olive fruit oil) aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice) allantoin, lecithin, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) mentha periperita (peppermint leaf extract) mentha viridis (spearmint leaf extract) citrus medica limonum (lemon fruit extract) cymbopogon schoenanathus (lemongrass leaf extract) gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen leaf extract), lauris nobilis (bay leaf extract), ...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I loved this stuff too! I got it in a set with the Early to Bed soap and it smells great. I felt very clean and nice afterwards. My husband used this stuff often too, it smells so good. It's a very androgynous smell so anybody could use it. I highly recommend it.

on 11/3/2008 2:07:00 PM

I love this shower gel. A small amount of gel lathers really well so it makes the purchase worth it. The lather leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry. The scent is kind of minty and slightly fruity at the same time. I like tea tree oil type scents so this is perfect for me. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

An invigorating minty/refreshing shower gel/bath that does perk you up, whether it be in the morning or night. I like this more than the Aveda shower gel and it doesn't dry my skin out like the Aveda can. I find the scent to be very sufficient- I wouldn't want it stronger- you can feel the minty tingle on your body too while using- but it doesn't linger on the skin after- just leaves the room smelling nice and fresh, clean. I am editing this review 9/15/07: I just don't reach for this anymore. I got tired of the scent. Minty, yes - but smells too much like mouthwash / medicinal for me. Would not repurchase.

on 1/2/2005 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another great Kiss My Face product...this shower gel is a great alternative to the other shower gels I own. It is a wonderful, refreshing, and minty gel that leaves my skin clean and fresh. No yucky slimy residue and no itchy skin afterwards...and the price just can't be beat. I'll be hard-pressed to spend lots of money on shower gels after having such great success with Kiss My Face and The Body Shop. I'm already looking forward to trying more of the KMF shower gels.

If you like minty shower gels, you have to try this one. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to LUSH's Freeze shower gel, and have found a good one in this product. Another reviewer complained that the scent wasn't strong but I don't find that to be true at all - it's a very strong, wake-me-up mint that really clears away any sleepies in the morning. Another plus is that it makes my skin tingle with a cooling effect, which is great for the summertime. I'll definitely buy this product again.

Unlike the other reviewers before me, I found the scent of this product to be too overwhelming. It had a STRONG medicinal smell that was hard to ignore. It did seem to revive me a bit, but I like to smell "pretty" not "woodsy", if you will. It did an adequate job of cleansing, but not fabulous.

on 1/11/2003 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This shower gel/foaming bath has a good idea with combining the very fabulous smells of Peppermint, Spearmint, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lemongrass, Basil, Wintergreen, Juniper, Bay & Grapefruit (mmm my nose twitches happily just typing those out)- BUT... you're going to have to use a LOT of this product to smell ANY of them. The scent is there... faintly... but for $9/bottle I don't think they had to scrimp so much on the fragrance.

As a foaming bath it's only middling unless you use a *lot*. It lathers honorably as a shower gel however (Using a poof.)

Personally I found it okay, it did the job of getting me clean, but in my opinion for 'Aromatherapy' to work you actually have to smell the aroma. continued >>

on 9/24/2001 3:26:00 PM

I love this product. It really wakes me up in the morning. This is a very natural product with absolutely no unnecessary ingredients in it. It contains. no artificial dyes or fragrances. The scents are all from essential oils and herbal extracts--peppermint, lemongrass, and spearmint are among the many refreshing herbs included. A little of this body wash goes a very long way--similar concentration to the Bath & Body Works shower gels. This is a great bargain at about $9 for 16 oz.