Physicians Formula Sun Shield Sunless Tanning Lotion SPF 20/ Self Adjusting

No Image

4.5

I have been using sunless tanner for a few years now and have recently been looking for one with SPF to use on my face. I was skeptical of using PF because it is not a well known brand as far as tanners go but I liked the SPF 20 and it smelled better (it has the fragrance of a typical sunblock) than the new Almay face tanner with SPF. I like this product because it gives me the sun protection I want, a subtle glow, and acts as a great base for my PF mineral foundation. The only drawbacks are that I can only find it online for about $15 plus shipping but it lasts a reasonably long time. Also if I keep it out in my hot room during the summer it gets very liquidy and will get all over hte place. Finally, like most sunblocks I put on my face I think it increases shine a bit but not too bad and this product DOES NOT make me break out at all which is great. Will repurchase until I find something just as good that i could pick up at the drugstore or Walmart.

on 2/23/2004 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

FINALLY a self tanner with UVA/UVB Sunscreen. This works great on my pale skin, I just use daily until I achieve the color I want. It has a nice milky texture that is easy to apply. I have a two-year old, and this is a great time saver. My only gripe is that it is so hard to find in the stores. I will definitely buy again.