Demeter Dandelion Pick Me Up Spray

No Image

on 8/29/2017 1:38:00 PM

One of the best Demeter scents--takes you back to childhood, picking dandelions in the park. Slightly milky-vegetal edge to it, like the white liquid in the stem.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

OMG it smells exactly like Dandelions!
When I bought it, I couldn't remember what Dandelions smelled like, but one whiff and it was whoosh back to childhood running through the grasses and picking big bunches of dandelions from the yard!
If you are a Dandelion fan, please do try this nostalgic, fresh scent!

I love this Demeter! I Have 15+ and its defintily one of my favorites. Very green with a touch of floral and citrus. Perfect for summer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am pretty much obsessed with the smell of grass... I practically bought up all the "green grass" candles at yankee candle... so I really like this... fresh and summery, smells like grass.

I love this one too! It smells floral and very green. It has a perfume smell with a hint of the scent you get when you pick a dandelion. But not the foul smell of the white stuff that oozes out of the stem. Just the yummy green of summer. Smells like what I used to smell as a kid when my daddy would mow the lawn.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Definately one of the stronger demeter scents, dandelion is a mix a grass, citrus and such a unique floral. I was able to lay back and imagine my child self in tall grasses, the intense heat of summer blending the deep green blades and golden blooms vividly. Not my everyday scent, but a wonderful change of pace from the usual powdery florals and woodsy greens that are all too familiar.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very fresh scent, green and sweet, a touch citrus. Once I've had it on for awhile, I notice that something smells good, not like perfume pretty, just fresh like spring mornings. I agree, it would make a great room freshener as well. I can still smell the fresh scent at the end of the day, unique!

on 5/11/2004 7:17:00 PM

Dandelion is a clean scent. It's grassy and a little citrusy. When it dries down, you can smell the citrus a little more. I usually don't like green scents, but I do like this one. I wish it lasted a little longer, but it's good while it lasts.

on 8/30/2004 3:24:00 PM

When I first let my boyfriend smell this, he said, "Hmmm...smells like a little league baseball field." And I think he's right -- it's like summer, with the tartness of dandelion pollen and grass all mxed together. It's a nice, light green scent.

on 10/27/2004 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This reminds me of all those summer days as a kid playing outside with my friends...the scent is green with floral notes and slightly citrusy. A very clean smell--I'd say it's more floral than green. The perfect summer fragrance! Too bad it's fall now. :(

Popular Fragrances