Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

3.8

NEW FORMULA WITH PUMP >>> (Active Ingredient : Salicylic Acid 0.6%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Talc, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

on 7/13/2016 7:21:00 PM

Light coverage foundation. Love it but it is NZ$25 (about US$16-18) and hard to find at beauty sales. I have dry to combination skin and I find it sits really well on my skin all day. I teach & am always in the sun & walking around most of the day & it doesn't get patchy after using powder to set it. I don't break out as much compared to other foundations. It is one my favourites & whenever I see my shade at beauty sales I buy atleast 5! Highly recommended

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To start off, my skin is oily and very acne-prone. I got this product in the shade "Warm" a year ago. This product broke me out so much. I would always end up with new blackheads and red pimples at the end of the day with this product. It was also definitely this product because as soon as I stopped using it my skin would calm down. It does have salicylic acid in it so it can be drying. Any dead skin may look flaky. There aren't many shades either. If you don't have acne prone skin then maybe this will work for you.

To Read all 652 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/3/2016 6:02:00 PM

What a disaster!!
Had a few blemishes so thought i would try this out. Pretty good coverage. Wonderful colour match ( 400 neutral, im a nw 20/25) .... Next day i had a crazy amount of bumps all over both my cheeks!
Just terrible.
Nylon-12, sodium chloride...etc ugh please
Too many crappy ingredients.

I've been wearing this foundation for a few months now. It doesn't seem to be breaking me out, which is good because it's supposed to do the exact opposite of break me out! I use it with a very good primer. Is shake it up before I use it. I apply it with a new makeup sponge everyday. It dries pretty quick. I can usually get good coverage with one layer. You can probably add another layer or two for extra coverage. I set it with the Almay blemish heal powder. I have a little bit of hyper pigmentation and acne. I get about one or two new spots every other week. I'm probably the color Buff, but I have the color Naked because Buff was sold out. Ivory is almost white! Way to light for me. Overall I think it's a good liquid foundation.

on 3/14/2016 12:25:00 PM

Best friggin foundation for acne out there. Period.

on 3/3/2016 9:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

WARNING: IF YOU ARE ACNE-PRONE/HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, STAY AWAY.

This foundation gave me the most painful breakout of deep cysts I've ever had, worse than my teenaged/adult hormonal acne. I have permanent scarring in my cheeks from the deep, horrible cysts I got from wearing this for ONE DAY; it took months and many cortisone injections to be fully rid of it all. The foundation also felt greasy and disgusting and gave crappy, sallow coverage. I know it was this foundation that caused the breakout because I'd never had such deep zits, even in the worst of pre-accutane hormonal acne. It looked and felt like I'd been stung by bees.

I use salicylic acid toner daily and without trouble, so I was surprised how awful this was for my skin.

I've since gone to Revlon Colorstay; it isn't great but no foundation really is if you have severely acne-prone, sensitive, big-pored skin. Those of you that are less sensitive might considering mixing it with a nicer non-comedogenic foundation to make it less cakey (maybe Age Defy for Oily Skin)? Colorstay is the only foundation my skin can really take though.

I strongly, STRONGLY recommend against buying this and perhaps any foundation with salicylic acid in it that lets it just sit on the skin all day.

This was the most horrible foundation I've ever used.

on 2/25/2016 10:14:00 PM

I always like trying new foundations because I've yet to find one that I'm in love with and that matches my very fair Irish skin. I picked up a bottle of this foundation because I was having too many breakouts for being 22. I got the lightest color which I believe is Ivory and it actually matched my skin pretty well! Definitely not orangey, which is a problem I run into a lot. Unfortunately, after several uses, it really started drying out my skin. As in my skin was flaky everywhere! I've never had dry skin as a problem but wow this made my skin look awful. I think maybe my moisturizer wasn't strong enough because I recently tried this again and I could wear it more often since I had invested in a really nice moisturizer. However, my nose slowly started getting flaky again a couple days ago and today I looked in the mirror and it was terrible. I'm embarrassed that I was walking around in public like that! So overall, the coverage is really great and buildable, but also feels super light on my skin, the color is nice, but if you have anything but oily skin...I highly suggest you don't buy this.

on 2/7/2016 1:44:00 PM

This is my go to foundation! The shade Ivory is absolutely perfect for my skin which has yellow undertones, I find it hard to find light shades for yellow undertones personally.
It has never caused me to have a breakout and the coverage is very build able. My only issue is when I layer a powder on top after a few hours it separates but I've been using it without and it gives a pretty great matte finish without looking caked on.
Since finding this I only buy this kind. It's worth the $15.99CAD to me.
I also find Almay products go on sale pretty often at my local drug store.

on 11/14/2015 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I pair it with neutrogena liquid sunblock and my face looked like an oil slick. In tropical climate with oily skin this foundation slipped right off. I will not be repurchasing. The almay concealing stick does a much better job at mattifying oily, acne-prone skin.

on 10/3/2015 9:29:00 PM

I've been using this foundation, for literally years. I might just have to say for maybe more than 5 years. First I've tried the Almay foundation where it's grey at first and then it turns into color.. But that was just terrible. It actually gave me cystic acne so bad that I a small hole due to it. After that I switched to Bare minerals, that was wonderful until my it just stopped working with my redness. I came along with this product when I was at CVS and wanted to give it a try, I've been hooked since. I've tried every foundation at Sephora and every single one broke me out, or settled into my fine lines.. And this has never done this to me. I have combo skin, that's also VERY acne prone. The shades for these foundations are great. I hope they keep them coming with this product. Or else it will be very hard for me to find another foundation that suits my face so well.. Highly recommend this product. Medium coverage but has a flawless finish. Always get compliments. It feels great on my face, the pigmentation is amazing, and so is the texture.. Not thick and not watery, it's just right. Not a cakey product, it just gives the most beautiful natural finish.