Almay Clear Complexion 4 in 1 Makeup

Almay Clear Complexion 4 in 1 Makeup
Clear Complexion 4 in 1 MakeupTF Naked palette + Almay Clear Complexion fdtn 3/4

3.8

NEW FORMULA WITH PUMP >>> (Active Ingredient : Salicylic Acid 0.6%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Talc, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

I've been using this product for several months and finally realized it's the root cause of dryness and red blemishes that resemble a rash...THAT'S CONSTANTLY ALL OVER MY FACE. I have an appointment with a dermatologist as I'm 16 and thought I just had bad acne. NOPE. If you saw my photos you would think I'm having an allergic reaction to a food. Mom and I finally narrowed it down to this product. I'm on my way to clearing up this horrific rash after several months of not putting together the 4 in 1 is BAD.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT

The hardest thing for me is finding a foundation that doesn't oxidize within 2 hours on my oily skin. And this stuff doesn't, plus it's lightweight, doesn't break me out, and stays pretty matte almost all day. My only issue is the coverage isn't amazing - I find you can't build up coverage when you need it (like over blemishes and scars) , but otherwise, it's my daily go to.

on 1/2/2017 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Been using this a few weeks and LOVE it!!! In shade 500 beige which matches perfect. Covers great, doesn't get slick even without a primer or get dry, doesn't change color or break me out. I have bad melasma (aka pregnancy mask although I've never been pregnant) and this gives a nice satin coverage. Only downfall is the price, $12 at Walmart and $15 at CVS.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To start off, my skin is oily and very acne-prone. I got this product in the shade "Warm" a year ago. This product broke me out so much. I would always end up with new blackheads and red pimples at the end of the day with this product. It was also definitely this product because as soon as I stopped using it my skin would calm down. It does have salicylic acid in it so it can be drying. Any dead skin may look flaky. There aren't many shades either. If you don't have acne prone skin then maybe this will work for you.

on 7/13/2016 7:21:00 PM

Light coverage foundation. Love it but it is NZ$25 (about US$16-18) and hard to find at beauty sales. I have dry to combination skin and I find it sits really well on my skin all day. I teach & am always in the sun & walking around most of the day & it doesn't get patchy after using powder to set it. I don't break out as much compared to other foundations. It is one my favourites & whenever I see my shade at beauty sales I buy atleast 5! Highly recommended

This did something awful to the skin under my eyes. I woke up one morning with weird deep wrinkles and severely dehydrated skin. The skin then started itching. Then swelling and painful. Finally, it flaked off. But just as I started to feel like my eyes were almost healed, it came back. Itching, swelling and deep wrinkles. I couldn't figure out what the deal was. This has been going on for a month. Then I read the reviews on here and realized, when I use this Almay product, it all starts over again. Tossing it in the trash. If I could post pictures, you'd be floored. Thanks for the dr bill and pain and suffering your product put me
Thru and continues to put me thru.

on 3/14/2016 12:25:00 PM

Best friggin foundation for acne out there. Period.

I've been wearing this foundation for a few months now. It doesn't seem to be breaking me out, which is good because it's supposed to do the exact opposite of break me out! I use it with a very good primer. Is shake it up before I use it. I apply it with a new makeup sponge everyday. It dries pretty quick. I can usually get good coverage with one layer. You can probably add another layer or two for extra coverage. I set it with the Almay blemish heal powder. I have a little bit of hyper pigmentation and acne. I get about one or two new spots every other week. I'm probably the color Buff, but I have the color Naked because Buff was sold out. Ivory is almost white! Way to light for me. Overall I think it's a good liquid foundation.

on 3/3/2016 9:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

WARNING: IF YOU ARE ACNE-PRONE/HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, STAY AWAY.

This foundation gave me the most painful breakout of deep cysts I've ever had, worse than my teenaged/adult hormonal acne. I have permanent scarring in my cheeks from the deep, horrible cysts I got from wearing this for ONE DAY; it took months and many cortisone injections to be fully rid of it all. The foundation also felt greasy and disgusting and gave crappy, sallow coverage. I know it was this foundation that caused the breakout because I'd never had such deep zits, even in the worst of pre-accutane hormonal acne. It looked and felt like I'd been stung by bees.

I use salicylic acid toner daily and without trouble, so I was surprised how awful this was for my skin.

I've since gone to Revlon Colorstay; it isn't great but no foundation really is if you have severely acne-prone, sensitive, big-pored skin. Those of you that are less sensitive might considering mixing it with a nicer non-comedogenic foundation to make it less cakey (maybe Age Defy for Oily Skin)? Colorstay is the only foundation my skin can really take though.

I strongly, STRONGLY recommend against buying this and perhaps any foundation with salicylic acid in it that lets it just sit on the skin all day.

This was the most horrible foundation I've ever used.

on 6/3/2016 6:02:00 PM

What a disaster!!
Had a few blemishes so thought i would try this out. Pretty good coverage. Wonderful colour match ( 400 neutral, im a nw 20/25) .... Next day i had a crazy amount of bumps all over both my cheeks!
Just terrible.
Nylon-12, sodium chloride...etc ugh please
Too many crappy ingredients.