Almay Clear Complexion Makeup

Almay Clear Complexion Makeup
Clear Complexion MakeupTF Naked palette + Almay Clear Complexion fdtn 3/4

3.8

NEW FORMULA WITH PUMP >>> (Active Ingredient : Salicylic Acid 0.6%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Talc, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

on 4/26/2018 8:28:00 AM

I have used this foundation for the past several years. I have combo skin and am always looking for new skincare and products to combat oil and breakouts. After taking out supplements and even birth control in an effort to stop breakouts, I am no longer getting cystic acne but still getting clogged pores. My skin is fine when I don't wear makeup and let it breathe. I think the formula of this foundation has changed recently because this feels heavy on my skin and is VERY oily. It does not cover anything like it did before and every time I wear it, I have a new breakout at the end of the day. My skin also looks horrendous by 3pm. I've stopped wearing foundation all together and am just using concealer (Maybelline Fit me). After just ONE day of doing this, my skin already looked 1,000 times better. Do NOT use this stuff!

on 2/9/2018 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Let me start by saying i am 48 years old. Probably not the target audience for this product that promises to "clear complexion" I assume from zits and such. Honestly for those of you young ladies who have skin problems, please don't look to a foundation to fix your skin issues. That's something you need to fix before makeup - look at your diet, hygiene and lifestyle and how much water you do or don't drink. The only reason i bought this is because it was yellow enough to match my skin tone. And i have perfect clear normal skin (love my age and all the freedom from skin problems and other things that come with it!). I am white by the way but lean yellow and as everyone knows, drugstore makeup is notorious for orange and pink shades in all their foundations. Annoying! Anyway, so i picked this up and am wearing it today for the first time. I live in humid Florida and work in an office all day and go to the gym and sweat after also. My first impression of this makeup is favorable. I put it on over moisturizer and buffed it in with a makeup brush. Then i added a little more to my face and spread it with my fingers after which i dabbed it in some more with a beauty blender. I like my makeup to be really worked into the skin so it looks like skin not makeup. So far, it's a matte finish and blends so well that you can't really tell if i have makeup on. The coverage is medium and the shade Buff is my exact match! It feels good on my face and don't really feel as if i have makeup on. It's definitely buildable too. It makes my skin look poreless. So far so good. I will update as the day goes on after my workout but so far, i can already tell it will perform well. With age comes experience and i've tried many foundations through my life (high end ones also). I can already tell this is a great product. Stay tuned...... OK, it's the end of the day and I've sweated through a hard workout. The foundation help up fantastically. It still looks like i just applied it. Didn't oxidize, didn't change color, didn't break up, didn't get greasy or oily. If anything, it looks even more natural than it did when i first applied it this morning. Still can't feel it on my face, still comfortable and my skin doesn't feel dry at all. Overall, this is a winner for me so I'm going to be buying a bunch of it before it dissapears off the shelves!

on 1/25/2018 11:49:00 AM

This is light to medium coverage on me. It won’t cover the redness of pimples alone. It oxidizes somewhat on me and doesn’t last all day. BUT it leaves a lovely natural finish and doesn’t irritate my skin or highlight dry patches. It’s better than most foundations I’ve tried.

on 12/3/2017 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Almay Clear Complexion is an average drugstore foundation. Its strengths are its packaging with a hygienic pump dispenser, its breathability on my face, and its non-comedogenicity. It felt really comfortable on my face, almost like I wasn’t wearing makeup, and it didn’t cause any new zits even after a long day at work. Like any other foundation, it did leave my sebaceous filaments more pronounced at the end of day, even after double-cleansing first with an oil cleanser, then Cetaphil. Unfortunately, I can’t comment on its durability on my very oily skin because I only wore it once due to its color, which is really the main weakness of this line of foundations. There are only four different shades! I took home shade #300 in Naked, but unfortunately it had too much pink for my light-medium, yellow-toned NC20-NC25 coloring. Coverage is medium: It covered the post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation left from my acne, but by the same token, it looked flat and unnatural, like I was wearing a coat of paint on my face.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite foundation ever! I always moisturize my face with an spf face moisturizer prior to applying this foundation which I have stuck to using for years! Also, I maintain the clearest skin when using this foundation. It’s important to know your own skin type as what may be amazing for me may not have the same effect on someone else..

I've been using this product for several months and finally realized it's the root cause of dryness and red blemishes that resemble a rash...THAT'S CONSTANTLY ALL OVER MY FACE. I have an appointment with a dermatologist as I'm 16 and thought I just had bad acne. NOPE. If you saw my photos you would think I'm having an allergic reaction to a food. Mom and I finally narrowed it down to this product. I'm on my way to clearing up this horrific rash after several months of not putting together the 4 in 1 is BAD.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT

The hardest thing for me is finding a foundation that doesn't oxidize within 2 hours on my oily skin. And this stuff doesn't, plus it's lightweight, doesn't break me out, and stays pretty matte almost all day. My only issue is the coverage isn't amazing - I find you can't build up coverage when you need it (like over blemishes and scars) , but otherwise, it's my daily go to.

This did something awful to the skin under my eyes. I woke up one morning with weird deep wrinkles and severely dehydrated skin. The skin then started itching. Then swelling and painful. Finally, it flaked off. But just as I started to feel like my eyes were almost healed, it came back. Itching, swelling and deep wrinkles. I couldn't figure out what the deal was. This has been going on for a month. Then I read the reviews on here and realized, when I use this Almay product, it all starts over again. Tossing it in the trash. If I could post pictures, you'd be floored. Thanks for the dr bill and pain and suffering your product put me
Thru and continues to put me thru.

on 1/2/2017 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Been using this a few weeks and LOVE it!!! In shade 500 beige which matches perfect. Covers great, doesn't get slick even without a primer or get dry, doesn't change color or break me out. I have bad melasma (aka pregnancy mask although I've never been pregnant) and this gives a nice satin coverage. Only downfall is the price, $12 at Walmart and $15 at CVS.

on 7/13/2016 7:21:00 PM

Light coverage foundation. Love it but it is NZ$25 (about US$16-18) and hard to find at beauty sales. I have dry to combination skin and I find it sits really well on my skin all day. I teach & am always in the sun & walking around most of the day & it doesn't get patchy after using powder to set it. I don't break out as much compared to other foundations. It is one my favourites & whenever I see my shade at beauty sales I buy atleast 5! Highly recommended