Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

3.5

May Contain All or Some of the Following Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethylsilylamodimethicone, PEG-50 Tallow Amide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Erythorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I got one bottle of this to use as a rinse until I could apply demi permanent color to my thick dark brown shoulder length texlaxed hair.

I wanted to go JET BLACK and I got this in the color JET BLACK! I had texlaxed my hair 2 days prior to applying, and my hair is pretty porous. So I prepooed, shampooed, deep conditioned, then I applied this to my hair and left it on with heat for 30 mins & without heat for 5.

My color was SO RICH!! My hair was so soft. It looked amazing and I loved it! My hair did feel a little waxy, but it could've been my leave-in interfering with the dye. After about a week however; the dye faded without me even washing my hair or sweating it out...

So overall the color was very rich, but the lasting power was poor (like most rinses)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I used Dark Brown to cover grays in my darker brown hair. It suprised me that it did cover probably about 95% of the gray. It also left my hair shiny and healthy looking. The downside is that it didn't last but about 3 weeks for me. The other problem was rinsing the stuff out. I thought I would never get it rinsed out completely. Even after what seemed like forever trying to get it out, I noticed that I still had color deposits on my scalp. I'll go back to my Clairol Root Touch Up color, but if I find I need to do an emergency color close to my relaxer retouch time, I'll use the Beautiful Collections.

Popular Hair Color Products