Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

Price: $

Price: $

May Contain All or Some of the Following Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethylsilylamodimethicone, PEG-50 Tallow Amide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Erythorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Good product! I have a relaxer and resistant grays and this covers my grays quite nicely for about a month (I wash twice a wk). I use the warm med brown-leave on for 45 mins w/plastic cap. It turns out darker than I'd like but you have to go darker (it seems) to effectively cover grays. The grays at the front hairline reappear within a few days but I think that is more from face washing, than the product's fault. Glad there's a dye that covers gray for a reasonable amount of time without damaging the hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I used this product in Jet Black and it was ok for the most part. If wasn't as dark as I expected it to be. It came out in a natural black instead. It did not stain my scalp which was a plus but it came out in abou 2 to 3 washes and was done when i relaxed my hair which usually makes color stay longer. Hair did feel conditioned though. It was not that expensive about $4.00 at sally's (on sale). Not sure if i will buy again. Probably if it was on sale. About to try ion demi color (on sale at sally's) with next relaxer.

EB

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I used Dark Brown to cover grays in my darker brown hair. It suprised me that it did cover probably about 95% of the gray. It also left my hair shiny and healthy looking. The downside is that it didn't last but about 3 weeks for me. The other problem was rinsing the stuff out. I thought I would never get it rinsed out completely. Even after what seemed like forever trying to get it out, I noticed that I still had color deposits on my scalp. I'll go back to my Clairol Root Touch Up color, but if I find I need to do an emergency color close to my relaxer retouch time, I'll use the Beautiful Collections.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This stuff works well on me! It's dirt cheap and it covered my grays well. I used a shade from the Beautiful Browns Collection. It looks like I'm the minority with this stuff, but it's a definite repurchase for me.

UPDATE (7/4/10)- I used the Advanced Grays Solution Formula last night in Midnight Black. I am sooooo happy with this!!! I didn't have a lot of gray hair, but I wanted to get rid of what I did have. It didn't leave my hair dried out. The one thing about it is that it is rather drippy, so make sure you use a plastic cap with it. It washes out well. I shampooed and conditioned it when I was finished and it still looks wonderful! Dark, vibrant and shiny color!! YAY!!!

Popular Hair Color Products