Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.5

May Contain All or Some of the Following Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethylsilylamodimethicone, PEG-50 Tallow Amide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Erythorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product is a true semi-permanent, non damaging color that washes out and could in no way wreck your hair. That I think is fantastic. Although, for me it didn't really work to deposit the color (prob due to my hair.)

My hair is highlighted and this colored it about as much as a toner would. It made the blond pieces I tried to darken with the light ash brown just a warmer shade of blonde--I might try using this after a clarifying shampoo next time, or leave it on longer and see if I get more color deposit. My hair was a nice texture afterwards, and I bet it would be great for other hair types (black/brown/red/light brown, graying hair.) it's very subtle on hair that's been lightened blonde.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had been using several different box semi-perm colors and they all dried hair out and were too red. I bought a bottle of this at Sally Beauty Supply. It blends my grays nicely and medium warm brown looks very natural on me. My own natural golden highlights show through.

The Clairol web site says it only last for approximately12 shampoos. I can shampoo once a week and use dry shampoo between. (It makes the color last longer.) My hair stylist commented that my hair was soft and nicely colored! I just bought 6 bottles on sale at Sally. Should last me about 6 months or more. It's very easy to apply and one bottle covers my thick, shoulder length hair.