Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.3

May Contain All or Some of the Following Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethylsilylamodimethicone, PEG-50 Tallow Amide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Erythorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20

I use this product only on stubborn, resistant gray at my temples. For that purpose, it works great. It is quite thick, and I found colors are very true to the swatches. It does not smell and is easy to use. It really does become "permanent" when used with heat; but it's not usually worth the time because I'm using it on areas that I keep short. When I tried it as an all-over hair color, I found the color to be too flat. Also - it has Hydrolized Wheat Protein, so when used as an all-over hair color, it makes my hair smell like beer when damp.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I used this product in Jet Black and it was ok for the most part. If wasn't as dark as I expected it to be. It came out in a natural black instead. It did not stain my scalp which was a plus but it came out in abou 2 to 3 washes and was done when i relaxed my hair which usually makes color stay longer. Hair did feel conditioned though. It was not that expensive about $4.00 at sally's (on sale). Not sure if i will buy again. Probably if it was on sale. About to try ion demi color (on sale at sally's) with next relaxer.

EB

washed out of my hair in about 2-3, which was good, cuz i didn't like the color anyway (it actually when the color pictured on the bottle, which impressed me) . i did just what the directions said to do, shampoo leave it in for 25 min (i may have left it in 5 mins longer though) and rinsed. the color i used was close to the color of my hair (my highlights anyway). i did notice my hair felt a bit "waxy" as i was rinsing out the color, and i think it did weigh down my natural curls a bit, i won't use that exact color (champagne), but i may try other colors in the line, just for fun, as it does wash out in just one shampooing for me(though i know nothing too much darker will wash out as fast). more likely i'll try the other lines at sally's first.

Popular Hair Color Products