Clairol Beautiful Collection Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

May Contain All or Some of the Following Ingredients: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Triethylsilylamodimethicone, PEG-50 Tallow Amide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Erythorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I got one bottle of this to use as a rinse until I could apply demi permanent color to my thick dark brown shoulder length texlaxed hair.

I wanted to go JET BLACK and I got this in the color JET BLACK! I had texlaxed my hair 2 days prior to applying, and my hair is pretty porous. So I prepooed, shampooed, deep conditioned, then I applied this to my hair and left it on with heat for 30 mins & without heat for 5.

My color was SO RICH!! My hair was so soft. It looked amazing and I loved it! My hair did feel a little waxy, but it could've been my leave-in interfering with the dye. After about a week however; the dye faded without me even washing my hair or sweating it out...

So overall the color was very rich, but the lasting power was poor (like most rinses)

I love this stuff. I used the shade Cedar Red Brown, and it is the perfect shade of red for my very pale skin tone. The formula is very moisturizing, and my hair was very shiny and soft after the process, but I did also put on some It's A 10. I see people commenting on a "waxy" feel that was left on their hair, but that was not a problem with me. I put on some of my conditioner after I rinsed the color out, and that fixed it. My hair had been highlighted a few months ago, and because this is a glazed, the color had so pretty, and it had a gorgeous depth. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to change their color, but keep their hair healthy. I also was to say that is product could never lift the hair to a lighter shade than it already is because it has no peroxide. This is basically a color glaze.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this product at all. I put it in and left it in like it said and I have dyed my hair many times. I put it in and liked the color, but it deposited a weird substance on my hair and the color had rinsed out in about 2 days. I don't recommend.

wow! i just used this about 3 days ago and its awesome. i didnt use rubber gloves (durrr.. im a big moron!) and it kinda stained my hands and nails a little (but thats my fault) i have very very very damaged frizzzy hair from bleaching over and over and over again that im working on growing out. i dyed my hair bark brown(natural color) over the platinum blonde (had it professionally done) and of course it faded A LOT (but what else can you expect over porous blonde hair) so i got it professionally done again and it was VERY dark and shiney and beautiful. then over about 3-4 months my hair faded again it almost looked orange. so i went to sally's originally to buy colorshines in a dark brown to darken and gloss up my hair, but they didnt have it and the lady showed me this product. i figured i'd try it because my anything would look better than the way it was. i purchased it in darkest brown. i washed my hair applied it(got it everywhere!) left it on my hair for 30 minutes with a shower cap. rinsed, conditioned blew it out and it looked amazing! VERY glossy and rich dark brown! i showed my mother and she said that she hasnt seen my hair look this healthy and shiney (and rich) in years since ive destroyed my hair! she was really impressed- shes thinking of trying it out too in a lighter brown. i bought 3 bottles and ill definately be using it again!! fantastic results for the price, but im still tempted to try out the sebastian colourshines (anyone have any experiance with that?)

Better moisturizer than hair color. Color I used was 14KGold but didn't really give me anything but a very,very only seen barely in sunlight tint of a mild reddish tone to my medium/dark brown hair. No where lighter like the blonde hair on the bottle but the moisturization was amazing.